Thread Closed

Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Avenue, What’s going on today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCmXEKUD9XY

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
[+] 2 users Like portaly's post

Walaneh......Assmerica synonymous with demoncrazy.

a declining, decaying and decadent country, badly needs someone capable and decent to make it great again

(08-10-2021, 10:10 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Walaneh......Assmerica synonymous with demoncrazy.

Walaneh you!

This sgtalk got many sinkies that love to suck ang moh dicks , hence how dare you use assmerica to refer to USA?!

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(07-01-2022, 05:25 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

https://i.ibb.co/56z74x4/Ylm06lb.png

(09-01-2022, 09:15 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

(09-01-2022, 09:37 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

https://youtu.be/hFWGWl10vuQ?t=358

Freedom to take drugs!

Freedom to die on the street!

(05-10-2021, 11:56 PM)portaly Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCmXEKUD9XY

America is Great mah!  Laughing Rotfl

Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Ave Documentary, Sunday, Dec 5, 2021.

Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Ave Documentary, Saturday, Oct 9, 2021.

(10-01-2022, 09:08 AM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

Streets of Philadelphia "During New Year's Eve" Kensington Ave Documentary, Friday, Dec 31, 2021.

Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Ave Documentary, Sunday, Jan 2, 2022.

Streets of Philadelphia, “True story” During Winter Time.(part one)

Streets of Philadelphia "During Snowstorm" Kensington Ave Documentary, Friday, Jan 7, 2022.

Streets of Philadelphia, After snowstorm, January 07, 2022.

many big new cars

Could all these Assmericunt videos be produced by Ahtiong studios like Assmericunt lunar landing by Hollywood studios.

anyone here live in Philadelphia??…why we bother Thinking

(11-01-2022, 11:39 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  anyone here live in Philadelphia??…why we bother Thinking

No wonder you know nuts about China, yet pretend to be an expert!  Rotfl

(11-01-2022, 11:42 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  No wonder you know nuts about China, yet pretend to be an expert!  Rotfl

no one more expert than MSS staff like u Laughter-13

(11-01-2022, 11:52 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  no one more expert than MSS staff like u Laughter-13

You are MSS manager?
Cool 

(05-10-2021, 11:56 PM)portaly Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCmXEKUD9XY

Oh that is real western democracy! People can co exist with garbage and they can sleep freely on the street corner and no body bothers! Good. It is a sight to behold! Make America Very Great! Cool

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

wah so many youtube vids about Kensington ave. the easiest type of video to make. no preparation no commentary

(11-01-2022, 01:00 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  wah so many youtube vids about Kensington ave. the easiest type of video to make. no preparation no commentary

Just just drive slowly and video the beautiful scene everyday!  Big Grin

(11-01-2022, 02:57 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(11-01-2022, 07:45 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

Can Safe Injection Sites Save Lives? | MedPage Today

https://www.medpagetoday.com/psychiatry/...ions/95837