Studies show gays are more likely to molest children

Just an example 11 schoolboys were sexually abused by after school staff in Singapore and offender was jailed 42 years. Thee other is Catholic priest scandal in Singapore where 2 boys were abused and globally scandals of Catholic church where children are abused.

Will the legalisation and spread of gays endanger children in our society..

I am not against the repeal of 377A but not all the facts and issues are presented in full. Also, given so many young victims surely all sides have to be considered and safeguards in place.

Observing many cases, and occurance in Singapore and globally it appears that offenses against children have risen. Something has to be done. Something is not well understood expecially unknown is the like between homosexuality and child abuse.

https://www.baptistpress.com/resource-li...y-reports/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

FA will be so angry on reading this Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

they are pedo not necessarily gays lah. but ofc a perverted gay like syonan could do anything to even animals

what a load of rubbish

Rubbish , that is Pedophile
Pedo is Pedo

(23-08-2022, 01:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Rubbish , that is Pedophile
Pedo is Pedo

Pedos are sickos that poked underage children regardless of sex whethere male or female.
Whereas gays are also sickos that only go for men or boys backside. Ah Butt said more such cases because there all 11 young boys kena poked in the backside. They are all boys and no female..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(23-08-2022, 01:25 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Pedos are sickos that poked underage children regardless of sex whethere male or female.
Whereas gays are also sickos that only go for men or boys backside. Ah Butt said more such cases because there all 11 young boys kena poked in the backside. They are all boys and no female..... Rolleyes

Plse read the report in full.
Yes pedophiles victims are both boys and girls ..
But the number of male victims and male perpetrators js disproportionate to the smaller number of gay men jn the population.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

What if facts show that Catholic priests are more likely to poke young boys?