Supercomputer has calculated every team’s chances of winning the 2022 World Cup

Supercomputer has calculated every team’s chances of winning the 2022 World Cup - England 4th
https://www.givemesport.com/88023507-202...calculated

Can calculate winning toto number or not?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Where is Singapore Team?
Flood gate open so wide, how come not in the Soccer Team?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Where us the octopus

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Bookie odds ...I think have to divide by 100

[Image: g9r3HMS.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

ml can do quite a good job in match predictions. horse racing, football, ...

got predict when PAP get voted out ?

My betting plan is to bet $10 on the bottom 20 teams. If any of them win I will win.

Can anyone help me:

1. How to get good odds. Singapore pools odds are horrible. And they cap the odds for they outsider teams.

2 how to bet online and get better odds LEGALLY.

(20-06-2022, 10:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My betting plan is to bet $10 on the bottom 20 teams. If any of them win I will win.

Can anyone help me:

1. How to get good odds. Singapore pools odds are horrible. And they cap the odds for they outsider teams.

2  how to bet online and get better odds LEGALLY.

U plan to bet $200 in total or just $10?

(20-06-2022, 08:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Bookie odds ...I think have to divide by 100

[Image: g9r3HMS.jpg]

So fast the odd is out

(20-06-2022, 10:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My betting plan is to bet $10 on the bottom 20 teams. If any of them win I will win.

Can anyone help me:

Can aos?☺️☺️🤔

For me is Arg
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Can anyone help me:

Go ask yr Fengshui master Laughing

Smile

Can anyone help me:

[placed your bets early with sp. 50bucks Win each Germany, Argentina and Italy. Big Grin  me sop.
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post