ITE STUDENT ASKED FOR DONATION & GOT REJECTED, POINTS MIDDLE FINGER

ITE STUDENT ASKED FOR DONATION & GOT REJECTED, POINTS MIDDLE FINGER
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=56832
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

PAP's Education system

Was it under Heng SK or some other Ministers

encouraging students to be beggars on weekends

at several MRT station and shopping mall?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Very ill bred these ITE folks

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

ITE mah....what else u expect?

(29-06-2022, 10:29 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  ITE mah....what else u expect?

i know some ITE bosses. Do well.

Smile

Is it truth that ITE require students to go out to solicit fund? If they do not like it they should not take up the task.

Government should ban this. I hate it especially the Boy Scout, going house to house to solicit funds on the pretext of volunteering to do work for the person.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

During my time Boy Scouts performed stints during Job Week usually at landed properties, besides refreshments, monetary donations were recorded by donors.
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

I remember my first Job Week, I was at Watten Estate, and a young chiobu mum asked me to polish her piano. She also helped me with it, showing half ball and wearing skimpy shorts displaying with abdundance her long slender legs all the while. I had nice refreshments provided by her maid, and I remember some cakes too. I think her maid would have done a better job polishing the piano, but I guess she just wanted to support the Scouts.

She gave me $50. A super huge sum to me then.

She should be in 70s by now.

Scout curi ayam!! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-06-2022, 10:04 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  ITE STUDENT ASKED FOR DONATION & GOT REJECTED, POINTS MIDDLE FINGER
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=56832

ITE last time called VITB gangster school mah!

(29-06-2022, 11:34 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ITE last time called VITB gangster school mah!

Never knew any of such folks until NS Big Grin

(29-06-2022, 11:37 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Never knew any of such folks until NS Big Grin

Mostly Hokkien Peng lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(29-06-2022, 11:22 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I remember my first Job Week, I was at Watten Estate, and a young chiobu mum asked me to polish her piano.  She also helped me with it, showing half ball and wearing skimpy shorts displaying with abdundance her long slender legs all the while.  I had nice refreshments provided by her maid, and I remember some cakes too.  I think her maid would have done a better job polishing the piano, but  I guess she just wanted to support the Scouts.

She gave me $50.  A super huge sum to me then.

She should be in 70s by now.

Scout curi ayam!! Big Grin

she asked for extra service.

(29-06-2022, 11:39 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Mostly Hokkien Peng lah!

RINCO folks like notdumb also hokkien peng.  Majority from SAF Boys School Big Grin

(29-06-2022, 11:40 AM)drgn Wrote:           she asked for extra service.

I would have gladly given had she asked (hahaha I don't think at the age I would have known what it meant).  Anways she very atas type... speak with angmor accent some more.

Hire ITE to work

need to train them for 4 or 5 years like CECA

and their attitude is like Gan KY

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post