Sweden: Kids offering to be contract killers. Country also rocked by explosions

UPDATED SEP 30, 2023, 6:50 PM SGT

STOCKHOLM – More and more children are contacting criminal gangs in Sweden to offer their services as contract killers, the country’s police chief said on Friday, after three people were murdered in 24 hours.

The Scandinavian country has in recent years been in the grip of a bloody conflict between gangs fighting over arms and drug trafficking. That has escalated with internal fighting within a leading gang.

Apartment buildings and homes across the country are frequently rocked by explosions. Shootings, once limited to disadvantaged areas, have become regular occurrences in public places in the usually tranquil and wealthy country.

Even the victims were often young.

According to a count by Sweden’s public broadcaster SVT, 12 people were killed in shootings and explosions in September, the deadliest month in the past four years in Sweden.

In August 2023, there were 69 people aged under 18 in custody in Sweden, compared with 14 in the same month two years earlier.

Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson vowed to defeat criminal gangs with the help of the military.

“Sweden has never seen anything like this. No other country in Europe is seeing anything like this.”

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europ...lice-chief

gutless Swedes vote for treasonous politicians that bring in foreign scum....................blame who ?

no guts to vote for anti-migrant parties...........

Really shocked to know Sweden hv turned to this situation. I hv been there and it looks a peaceful and beautiful country.

(01-10-2023, 11:27 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Really shocked to know Sweden hv turned to this situation. I hv been there and it looks a peaceful and beautiful country.

Me too. Think it has turned too liberal and thus crimes shot up.

Wonderful!  Clapping