Sylvia Lim did not think it was possible for Raeesah Khan to admit ...

WP chair Sylvia Lim did not think it was possible for Raeesah Khan to admit that her earlier anecdote was a lie on Oct 5 as time was needed to carefully structure her clarification and ensure she was comfortable with it.  ..

[Image: giphy-3.gif]

(15-12-2021, 09:49 AM)EXBB Wrote:  WP chair Sylvia Lim did not think it was possible for Raeesah Khan to admit that her earlier anecdote was a lie on Oct 5 as time was needed to carefully structure her clarification and ensure she was comfortable with it.  ..
Can this statement be construed as it would not be possible for RK to admit that she lied on Oct 5 because she will need more time to carefully plan and invent more lies to get away from her earlier lie in parliament and ensure that the lies would comfortably clear her from her earlier lying??...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(15-12-2021, 10:33 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Can this statement be construed as it would not be possible for RK to admit that she lied on Oct 5 because she will need more time to carefully plan and invent more lies to get away from her earlier lie in parliament and ensure that the lies would comfortably clear her from her earlier lying??...... Thinking

Issit ?? I think by election coming 

[Image: tenor-3.gif]

(15-12-2021, 10:37 AM)EXBB Wrote:  Issit ?? I think by election coming 

[Image: tenor-3.gif]

You mean that there will be a by-election in Sengkang GRC...? Thinking

It seem boil down to Bro and Sis support..

(15-12-2021, 09:49 AM)EXBB Wrote:  WP chair Sylvia Lim did not think it was possible for Raeesah Khan to admit that her earlier anecdote was a lie on Oct 5 as time was needed to carefully structure her clarification and ensure she was comfortable with it.  ..

[Image: giphy-3.gif]

I think you have taken out of context. When press to substantiate in Aug by PS, RK came out will all sorts of stories like bedok police station etc.

So rushing into an immediate "clarification" before the WP leaders can structure and make sure everything is true  it is a bad idea because she may get the facts wrong again.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-12-2021, 11:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think you have taken out of context. When press to substantiate in Aug by PS, RK came out will all sorts of stories like bedok police station etc.

So rushing into an immediate "clarification" before the WP leaders can structure and make sure everything is true  it is a bad idea because she may get the facts wrong again.

Oh, like that ah?....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung