Sylvia Lim is right abt OYK measures, infection rate high even though many vaccinated

The gov always said correct; those death are themselves got chronic diseases only....

The cases high and death rate is not related.. he only choose to see death rate. Nobody is wrong also.. to take care yourself, see all big data with your eyes include global also can.

(13-03-2022, 04:43 PM)debono Wrote:  Your bro-in-law did not go to a GP or polyclinic, and then he died, so sad....the govt. had done the wrong thing......

The chiak ark thing OKY is doing is he is giving the impression, now, the omicron is not deadly. Got mild symptom, no need to see a doctor. Just stay at home. So got mild symptoms, like sore s throat, sneezing, slight cough.... people still go out! 

How many bother to take ART test if got mild symptoms? 
First, the process is very uncomfortable 
Second, only few ART kits are free, more tests, you pay. Who want to keep on testing and paying ?
Third, people by nature don’t want to know the results if they can help it. So don’t want to test, don’t want to know if only slight fever

End up, I bet you, the real infections is 2 or 3 times the official daily count.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(13-03-2022, 12:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  50+ as in 51 or 59?

You said his wife died right?  You gave me the impression that he was at least 70.

And what did the doctor indicate on his death certificate?  Died from covid?

Wa... so much questions... ok last obligation... because these are unhappy events

His Wife (my younger sister) died of breast cancer
He Admitted to hospital when SUDDENLY difficulty in breathing, NO VISITOR
Died one week later, certified from Covid, no funeral 
Son is a doctor, can’t even save him.

The point is OYK give the impression if got mild symptoms, no need see doctor. So people would expect it not to be deadly.
So he got mild symptoms like slight cough, sore throat, which we commonly have even without Covid, you will not expect him to expect to get Covid, ESPECIALLY HE DIDNT GO OUT! 

Another point to note as SL is trying to ask OYK, how is it a person who has 3 vaccine shots, no underlying conditions, can still died from this disease. Something is not right. OYK can sue me if he thinks I m fabricating this story.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(12-03-2022, 01:10 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Those got infected many got two three shots still kena....why ?

This is true, we need an explanation from MOH....

Quote:If it is still positive, they should continue to self-isolate and test themselves daily until they get a negative result, or until noon of Day 7, whichever is earlier, before returning to work. If they are not vaccinated, they will have to wait until noon of Day 14.

These types of rules for example, who follow strictly?
If they need to work to earn a living, you think they really care? My hawker brother in law and his wife tested positive, because Daughter in law kenna.... on third day, after tested negative, they went back to work. Thereafter never test again, so still got Covid or not, they don’t kNOW.

REALLY screwed up type of protocol,really hopeless OYK. If this type of plan or rules, even polytechnic students can also think of. No need million dollars ministers.

(13-03-2022, 05:45 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  These types of rules for example, who follow strictly?
If they need to work to earn a living, you think they really care? My hawker brother in law and his wife tested positive, because Daughter in law kenna.... on third day, after tested negative, they went back to work. Thereafter never test again, so still got Covid or not, they don’t kNOW.

REALLY screwed up type of protocol,really hopeless OYK. If this type of plan or rules, even polytechnic students can also think of. No need million dollars ministers.

By now some of us already know that they don't deserve their salaries. However, many still do not.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(13-03-2022, 05:36 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Wa... so much questions... ok last obligation... because these are unhappy events

His Wife (my younger sister) died of breast cancer
He Admitted to hospital when SUDDENLY difficulty in breathing, NO VISITOR
Died one week later, certified from Covid, no funeral 
Son is a doctor, can’t even save him.

The point is OYK give the impression if got mild symptoms, no need see doctor. So people would expect it not to be deadly.
So he got mild symptoms like slight cough, sore throat, which we commonly have even without Covid, you will not expect him to expect to get Covid, ESPECIALLY HE DIDNT GO OUT! 

Another point to note as SL is trying to ask OYK, how is it a person who has 3 vaccine shots, no underlying conditions, can still died from this disease. Something is not right. OYK can sue me if he thinks I m fabricating this story.

I won't sue you.  I believe you.

Thing is that no one in the world fully understands Covid. Do you agree with this statement?

Your question is similar to what people asked...how come so and so never smoked all his life, but he died from lung cancer, how come so and so smoked till his 80s and is still alive, and still smoking?  Didn't doctors say that smoking causes lung cancer?

Truth is, we are looking at statistical probabilities.  Even if there is a 0.1% of the sample falling outside the bell, nothing is absolute.

(13-03-2022, 06:15 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  By now some of us already know that they don't deserve their salaries. However, many still do not.

Well, 39% believed that RK deserved to be paid $16K a month wor.

all u want to know abt Ukraine Biolab /wuhan connection

(13-03-2022, 08:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Well, 39% believed that RK deserved to be paid $16K a month wor.

You are wrong. 39% believe that the seat should not be given to PAP hence they vote for another. It doesn't matter if the person is RK or not.

If you stand as an oppy you will even get my vote.

(12-03-2022, 12:13 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  My bother in law and wife who are hawkers, know of many food delivery guys who got symptoms did not want to take tests because it would affect their livelihoods. In fact they believe that even some who are infected would still carry on working because they said the government said no need to see a doctor . Two weeks ago, both my brother in law and wife tested positives. After three days, when they tested negative, they went back to work.

For sensitive reasons, I cannot say whether they informed the authorities but your guess is as good as mine!

Hawkers, taxi- drivers, tuition teachers etc are self employed. Covid positive to them is meaningless since there is no need to submit any test results.

(13-03-2022, 08:43 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Hawkers, taxi- drivers, tuition teachers etc are self employed. Covid positive to them is meaningless since there is no need to submit any test results.

Especially food delivery people! No body can stop them from NOT TAKING ART TEST.... so even with mild symptoms, they work!

I suspect my brother in law, who never went out, got it from the food delivery people!