Xi praises Carrie Lam for stabilising HK. Well done Carrie!

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Liar to global media la...in fact XiJIPing wants HongKong carrie out

(26-12-2021, 07:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Nice titties Big Grin

Our Ex Trade MP Chan Chun Sing says HK Chief Carrie Lam wearing masks will cause major shortage in hospitals.

(26-12-2021, 07:17 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Our Ex Trade MP Chan Chun Sing says HK Chief Carrie Lam wearing masks will cause major shortage in hospitals.

That is the least Carrie Lam can do to curb the Covid-19 viruses...... Clapping

(26-12-2021, 07:36 AM)debono Wrote:  That is the least Carrie Lam can do to curb the Covid-19 viruses...... Clapping

Chun Sing added that will cause hospitals to suffer..

He was correct that's why PM Lee promoted him to be in-charged of Education Ministry.

She is better than ex and she deserve this rewards.

She has done well. If she really goes on with solving the housing issue in HK, then more kudos to her. Her predecessors all did not really heed the central govt's advice to do something about the housing prices. Well, I think Tung did try but his peers obstructed him so much that he gave up.

(26-12-2021, 07:36 AM)debono Wrote:  That is the least Carrie Lam can do to curb the Covid-19 viruses...... Clapping

More people in HK died of Covid19 than Singapore.
Get facts right.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-12-2021, 09:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  More people in HK died of Covid19 than Singapore.
Get facts right.

Er, it's the other way round. 821 deaths in Singapore, 213 in Hong Kong.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

(26-12-2021, 09:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  More people in HK died of Covid19 than Singapore.
Get facts right.

total cases 12k, death 200+. that's more than xjp?