found the sungei road stalls
Information 

they are at woodlands industrial park E6
BEHIND SHENG SIONG SUPERMARKET

they have been there for 4 yrs but i din know it
but they move to sheng siong behind so just now i saw them
they were push far deep into the far corner where nobody go type of place in the industrial factory

so now there move to next to sheng siong which previously was a indoor football for FTS and students
but due to covid
it was empty for 2yrs
now the sungei rd gang will occupy the area this coming saturday

(29-12-2021, 03:12 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  they are at woodlands industrial park E6
BEHIND SHENG SIONG SUPERMARKET

they have been there for 4 yrs but i din know it
but they move to sheng siong behind so just now i saw them
they were push far deep into the far corner where nobody go type of place in the industrial factory

so now there move to next to sheng siong which previously was a indoor football for FTS and students
but due to covid
it was empty for 2yrs
now the sungei rd gang will occupy the area this coming saturday

You mean the thieves market that sell their wares along the sungei roadside last time?.... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(29-12-2021, 04:14 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You mean the thieves market that sell their wares along the sungei roadside last time?.... Thinking
I remember the good old days where I go to buy shirts at a low price, and thereafter go to a laksa stall to eat the laksa at $1 per bowl, very nice laksa.... Clapping

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/cnainsid...hey-349266

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(29-12-2021, 04:14 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You mean the thieves market that sell their wares along the sungei roadside last time?.... Thinking
ya
the guy told me they are the sungei road pple
i saw him moving his second hands goods there just now and he told me
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Not going to last long lah.. they are now "gipsy", being pushed to shift here and there avoiding the arms of the authorities.

From Sungei Road move to Woodlands. Not all can move so far. Some still stay put near Sungei road vicinity where they rented a shop.

These pple never progress with the times

Time stood still for them but their prices did follow with the times though

eat full wait die...move to woodland they still want to go there..amazing indeed...

(29-12-2021, 05:04 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/cnainsid...hey-349266

Clapping

I eat bicycle laksa

Relocated at Woodlands to service clients from across the causeway.

(30-12-2021, 09:59 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Relocated at Woodlands to service clients from across the causeway.

Will the laksa stall also shifted there.......? Clapping Laughing

(30-12-2021, 10:12 PM)debono Wrote:  Will the laksa stall also shifted there.......? Clapping Laughing

The guy who sold the Sungei Road laksa had passed away.

The recipe had died along with him.

What you have left is now a memory, and you can at best imagine how it tasted like.

But then his customers, people like you, are no longer young.  How many years can you live to miss his laksa?

The younger generation, yoomers and zoomers, would not miss what they never knew.  They prefer Jollibee, or some fancy deep fried chicken store.  Or BBT.

(30-12-2021, 09:59 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Relocated at Woodlands to service clients from across the causeway.

Goods and services.

When you sell goods, those who buy from you are called customers.

When you provide a service, those who pay for your services are called clients.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post