TAN KIN LIAN finally realise the vaccine can harm body immunity.

Some of you may be deciding if you wish to take another covid booster. MOH recommends it for the older people, but does not compel it. I have decided not to take the booster.

My friends pointed out that there were 21,282 deaths in 2018 (the year before the pandemic). It has now increased to 26,891 in 2022. This increase of 26% is significant and alarming.

It seems that more people are dying from cancer, heart failure and stroke. The deaths from covid is quite low now.

My friends have read a lot of literature and concluded that the mNRA vaccine caused the body to suffer a drop in immunity and that has lead to the additional deaths from the above causes, i.e. cancer, etc. I think that they may be right - that the vaccine does cause harm to the immune system.
I decided that I do not need the booster, because few people are dying from covid now. The virus is now quite mild. There is no need to take the risk of having another booster.

Recently, I did a straw poll among a dozen people. About 88% said that they will not take the booster. 75% think that the vaccine harms the body.

Tan Kin Lian
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

There seem to be a jump in excess deaths.

Mostly due to delays in annual checkups and scans. Hence cancer all discovered in later stages.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why simple things need so long to realise? Still need many friends and experts to tell you?

See this write-up by Prof Gabrael Oon about mRNA vaccines.   

Prof Oon was WHO consultant and NUS expert on vaccines.  

https://www.aussie17.com/p/my-story-by-p...abriel-oon    

"This news was leaked, and I was chastised as peddling fake news by Prof. David Lye of the National Infectious Disease Center and senior Straits Times journalist Shamir Khalid."

(08-12-2023, 12:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  "This news was leaked, and I was chastised as peddling fake news by Prof. David Lye of the National Infectious Disease Center and senior Straits Times journalist Shamir Khalid."

Very easy. MOH can just publish number of cases of sudden death of 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.   

If 2021 and 2022 are higher than 2020 and 2019, that proves the culprit is mRNA vaccine.    

Why MOH can't do it? 

US chart showed 2021 the heart attack cases shot up from 2021 1st quarter.   

[Image: Vaccine26-1.png]

[Image: Vaccine26-2.png]

(08-12-2023, 11:09 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  Some of you may be deciding if you wish to take another covid booster. MOH recommends it for the older people, but does not compel it. I have decided not to take the booster.

My friends pointed out that there were 21,282 deaths in 2018 (the year before the pandemic). It has now increased to 26,891 in 2022. This increase of 26% is significant and alarming.

It seems that more people are dying from cancer, heart failure and stroke. The deaths from covid is quite low now.

My friends have read a lot of literature and concluded that the mNRA vaccine caused the body to suffer a drop in immunity and that has lead to the additional deaths from the above causes, i.e. cancer, etc. I think that they may be right - that the vaccine does cause harm to the immune system.
I decided that I do not need the booster, because few people are dying from covid now. The virus is now quite mild. There is no need to take the risk of having another booster.

Recently, I did a straw poll among a dozen people. About 88% said that they will not take the booster. 75% think that the vaccine harms the body.

Tan Kin Lian

Not too late. Hope he petitons for a Commission of Inquiry into the likes of Ho Ching , OYK , and other snake oil sellers who disregard the lives of Singapore citizens with their own agenda.

Those grassroots who are helping to sell snake oil, you know you are complicit in the murders too.

Holy jink and eunuch cheng shd gfeo

(08-12-2023, 12:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  "This news was leaked, and I was chastised as peddling fake news by Prof. David Lye of the National Infectious Disease Center and senior Straits Times journalist Shamir Khalid."
This Lye bastard has blood on his hands

Karma will get him and his family jialat jialat

The other idiot Shamir whatever, who is he? Anyone listen to him deserves to die pain pain

(08-12-2023, 01:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Holy jink and eunuch cheng shd gfeo

pfizer recently 'admitted' the political 'prefered' class get different batches containing 
'saline'..so as not to kill these 'prefered' class humans...

I cannot comment, because I only took 2X Sinopharm.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(08-12-2023, 01:43 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  pfizer recently 'admitted' the political 'prefered' class get different batches containing 
'saline'..so as not to kill these 'prefered' class humans...
These “preferred class” shd be branded as killers.

Looks like TKL did not read my posts when I posted many warnings before.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-12-2023, 11:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There seem to be a jump in excess deaths.

Mostly due to delays in annual checkups and scans. Hence cancer all discovered in later stages.

Stop this fake news.

Several ppl I know din take any and are still doing well. Not easy for them because there're even pressures from their own families, nagging at them to go for jabs.

(08-12-2023, 03:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Several ppl I know din take any and are still doing well. Not easy for them because there're even pressures from their own families, nagging at them to go for jabs.

At least now they dun have to worry about tickling clock inside their bodies
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

not sure he realise stupidity had no cure ?

as TKL is an actuarist and has a way to check, we r advised to take note
how else u can be in insurance business
u keep taking in less and pay mor u become morQuee

(08-12-2023, 03:09 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  I cannot comment, because I only took 2X Sinopharm.
Ye
(07-09-2023, 05:48 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Illegal transactions via our phone due to malware is more pressing. So far, has the Govt set any process to convict them under International Law?
Yes .knew it right from begining. That's why paid for sinopharm. Cursed them for giving away Chinese vaccines to neighboring countries.