TEO CHEE HEAN - SURVEILLANCE TECHNOLOGY IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD

TEO CHEE HEAN - SURVEILLANCE TECHNOLOGY IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=42481

(05-04-2022, 04:59 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  TEO CHEE HEAN - SURVEILLANCE TECHNOLOGY IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD

Interest case study is China where they turn into a surveillance state..

While it can be used to prevent and solve crime. It can be used for human control purposes.

Imagine you are a child and your every move watched by parents to catch you when you are mischievous when uou disobey them and fail to follow their instructions.
.....over time the conditioning for the human being takes effect and his long term development takes a trajectory described in Orwell's book. But we also see what happen to human  beings in N. Korea 

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(05-04-2022, 05:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Interest case study is China where they turn into a surveillance state..

While it can be used to prevent and solve crime. It can be used for human control purposes.

Imagine you are a child and your every move watched by parents to catch you when you are mischievous when uou disobey them and fail to follow their instructions.
.....over time the conditioning for the human being takes effect and his long term development takes a trajectory described in Orwell's book. But we also see what happen to human  beings in N. Korea 

Why u kena conditioned till a dumbfark?
Thumbs Down 

笑里藏刀 is worst than double edged sword  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I know of a tech company that polis engaged to commission a AI surveillance system that has the ability within seconds trigger X,000 CCTV to trace and track a person and identify. Even if the suspect is masked. The AI map your body shape, way you walk, colour of your outfit ……
Bery bery powerful as during this pandemic the system has shown how effective in identifying suspect. And TraceTogther made it even easier.
They says, it is can or cannot but want or not.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Klaus schwab Great reset is not a sure thing now. Credit score might be shelved.
next will be CBDC
China-Russia is now a CRAB in attack mode
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-05-21-01-54.png]
Crab moving into House of Kimchuas.
tomato-gold ;liquid cheese-gold... all trembling

(05-04-2022, 04:59 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  TEO CHEE HEAN - SURVEILLANCE TECHNOLOGY IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD

Then how come they allow Ah Sham to install so many CCTV in Sg…  Rotfl
It also means Sg is no longer a safe country…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"