TKL is link with Lim Tean what will voter think?

Since Lim Tean is hot temple person reputation not every good. And somemore he is TKL's PE adviced?
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Hot temper person is not a crime.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 5 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

He speak up for the people
[+] 3 users Like Harry Lee's post

Maybe good to have some lawyers to  be in any team.
They can advise what's right/wrong and legitimate/illegitimate issues in modern day politics.
[+] 3 users Like hansamu's post

Hot temper means he does not hide his emotions and hence is an upright person. Person without temper and soft spoken are person you should keep your guard against. Such soft spoken person I encounter 9 out of 10 are very evil person.

I remember in my Victoria school there was a school mate very gentlemanly and soft spoken, but very jealous of my high IQ and good look. During Sec 2, I had an explosion of pimples on my face. He saw me along the corridor and ask me what happened ( note he never speak to me since primary school though we have been classmates for 6 years ).

I was so happy he care and told him I got acne. He told me they look like AIDS. That time I dun even know what is AIDS till I went library to research.

This person is a top lawyer now in our system. Good luck to my fellow Singaporean, I pray.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

Vote for TKL, he is an upright person I can tell from my years in dealing with my family business and working in big MNCs...Trust my judgement, he is a person who is not selfish like that kind of personality I mentioned in my previous post.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

Lim Tean is my hero. He speaks out when he sees oppressions. He should make a good tag team with TKL.  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

Maybe TKL should just step aside for Ng.
Saves our headache on who to vote for.

Walkover with a public holiday will make many happy  ??

Very easy to decide..GLC closer link or NTUC closer link to PAP ?

Who do u think sit closer to PAP ?

(18-08-2023, 01:28 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Since Lim Tean is hot temple person reputation not every good. And somemore his TKL's PE adviced?

Both are Pai Lang lah! Big Grin

Or rather have a chance to talk with PAP everyday ?

Do u think TKL from NTUC background has a chance to talk with PAP everyday hence foster a close relationship with him ? Of course not. But cannot say for sure the other 2 candidates.

(18-08-2023, 02:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Both are Pai Lang lah! Big Grin
Kok song leh?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(18-08-2023, 01:28 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Since Lim Tean is hot temple person reputation not every good. And somemore his TKL's PE adviced?

So pinky is not very good? You sure or not?
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(18-08-2023, 02:54 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Who do u think sit closer to PAP ?

Is Cheng LH?
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

Under our current pathetic scenario, a hot-tempered candidate might be a blessing in disguise to pwn PAP.

There is no room for the perfect non-establishment candidate with good temper etc.

In any case, Lim Tean is not TKL. It's TKL who is running for president, not Lim Tean.

We should vote for the person who has a higher chance of winning.
Ng or Tan?
Ng is untested and unknown.
Tan is someone who had lost his deposit and by sharing his reason for contesting shows that he is not serious in winning.

Ng and Tan, Who’s gonna be the TCB? Who’s gonna be the TJS? We should support the TCB.

(18-08-2023, 01:40 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Hot temper person is not a crime.
To be a real politician must be cool and steady. Not by throwing tantrums wil win the case. This is exactly what TCJ hv done and he lost.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Tharman and Ng link to LHL. Is that a proof of quality or all within the family? Lol
[+] 3 users Like Sticw's post

(18-08-2023, 03:31 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Tharman and Ng link to LHL. Is that a proof of quality or all within the family? Lol

Kaki Lang lah! Big Grin

Who will the sway voters vote for?
Ng or Tan?

(18-08-2023, 02:57 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Do u think TKL from NTUC background has a chance to talk with PAP everyday hence foster a close relationship with him ? Of course not. But cannot say for sure the other 2 candidates.
Only 1 is endorsed (preferred) even when both are white.. just like Tony Tan and Tan CB…
[+] 1 user Likes Raphael05's post

https://www.facebook.com/reel/6289782627...tid=9drbnH

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(18-08-2023, 04:02 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/reel/6289782627...tid=9drbnH

Because now she free and easy .... really become first lady .... cannot to kopi tiam and fish market to gossip and kaypoh liow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

(18-08-2023, 03:31 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Tharman and Ng link to LHL. Is that a proof of quality or all within the family? Lol

we form opinions and choose actions via mental processes which are influenced by biases, reason, emotions, and memories. And people make assessment and decisions within 90 sec on the impression. So what you think other don't for Tharman and NKS.

(18-08-2023, 01:51 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  He speak up for the people

He ban you if you don't agree with him.

(18-08-2023, 04:02 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/reel/6289782627...tid=9drbnH

Look like this PE is 2 pap Vs  1 opposition
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

All must die die vote for TKL.

Despite his flaws (he can't talk as well as the other two obviously), he has all along for the past decades, raised, argued, debated and event protested against many bad Gov policies with various ideas in his FB posts, some quite innovative ways to help improve Singaporean lives esp. on cost of living. Not forgetting he is regular at public rallies held in the Speakers' Corner - from the Lehman Brothers collapse in 2008, to calling for a ban against e-scooters on footpaths in 2019. Tan is also very active in FB, where he has 63,000 followers, to give his hot take.

Whereas NKS, his wife and his strange Adams-family, all seem to be elitists and out of touch with commoners.

Til today NKS has never mention or offer any logical nor sensible ways to fight for social causes to help improve our lives except about on one instance talking about using his meditation skills to help youth with mental issues, siao, LOL. See link below.
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/me...ng-2217221

So TKL is the one and only hope for Singapore to set something totally unprecedented in our history to put more pressure on the PAP to help to improve out lives through push for more social causes, far more than our past puppet presidents. It will also pave way for greater political participation from the youths to join alternative parties and wrestle more voteshare from the PAP in next GE.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/pe2023...n-kin-lian

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/me...ng-2217221
What kind of moronic idea is this? People already siao lang already and needs medication and treatment, not meditation, LOL.
This just shows this fellow all along is out of touch with commoners and just want to be president to have the prestige, not with a real genuine desire to reach out to people, esp. the poor or needy.
[Image: Screenshot-2023-08-18-161332.png]
[+] 2 users Like lioncityftw's post