TKL showed his portfolio gain of 1m last yr at peak

he hold till now about 50k or minus
he claimed he lost 200k us$ on Tesla this month

can you guess he loss or make
he trade too
his trade make or lose is 5k

do u think he is a smart trader

Why u care about him? You want to hook him izzit.

Anyone make $ on 2020 and 2021 are mainly due to fed printing.

If anyone make $ on 2022, then is respectable.

Smile

got profit don't take is a crime to himself. when fed said reduce balance sheet. already quite sure got correction. just how much.

tesla has first mover advantage. but the pe too rich to justify.
especially when there are so much more competitions to make ev.
manufacturers like fords, mustang mach e is popular. said to have lead model 3 in latest report.
gm, toyota, etc all have their faithful buyers. when a person is used to the type of car. most probably will stick to it.
now with porsche , merc etc also in the ev . tesla is no more the most sexy choice.

Actually quite easy to b a millionaire here...must have the guts .
Eg, if i were younger, i wud have pumped in millions of sembmarine at 8/9 cents recently..
But at my age when $$$ is not my priority, watever i buy n make, it's to exercise my brain n...i now watever i make, it goes towards charity n world vision

(25-05-2022, 05:44 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Actually quite easy to b a millionaire here...must have the guts .
Eg, if i were younger, i wud have pumped in millions of sembmarine at 8/9 cents recently..
But at my age when $$$ is not my priority, watever i buy n make, it's to exercise my brain n...i now watever i make, it goes towards charity n world vision

is about " capital and so call Can afford to lose "

Like that what Mr Loo, he got capital so can buy and buy despite market is bad.
Obviously when the market U turn back to bullish , he will profit
BUT One thing do know, if market keep drop and drop, he obviously will lose some money that is how the market go.

Now a days I STOP listen to these so call " Financial experts, What Youtuber etc " Literally all just talk what people already know .
Is the way how they present it to the audience make it like " Ha something new which is not "

what thing can u talk come trading?

Mr loo claim is obviously what traders always do everyone also say that

When Market is bad, is a GREAT chance to buy in cheap stocks, etc when the market go Bullish Ha see you profit a lot

See you " miss the boat " I told u before right ?

lol....

5354 now is....

TKL is too stingy
but like to post how much he gave away

it is peanuts
he can give away more