Unvax cannot go for dental or medical appointment inside malls

(10-10-2021, 02:55 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Gov very clever one. Whatever policy they made will have some loop holes one.

More like forcing people to jab only pfizer.

(10-10-2021, 07:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Fuxking stupid ruling. Can take public transport but cannot go mall. .. Angry

WHO OWNS MRT N THE BUS CO???

its already a flawed and moronic policy.. and for sure its not for preotection

under 12 can do anything
as if covid wont attack them or they want the under 12 to kenna

and one can do a PET test 24 hrs before to dine in MASKLESS
BUT CANNOT do the same to enter malls with mask

quite obvious is FOOking discrimination and not they care for you

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(10-10-2021, 09:27 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Cannot go shopping malls then go to shopping centres or shopping complexes lor....lol!

Shopping centres and shopping complexes are considered as shopping malls, only another name for it.  Therefore, one will be unable to access to shopping centres and shopping complexes..

(10-10-2021, 12:25 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  Most ppl take the jab becaue they are forced to indirectly but not willingly. I know many who took it and regret it

This is definitely a political things when it affects our everyday life with their bad decision and policies

Lawrence Wong pointed a gun at their head?

(10-10-2021, 10:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Lawrence Wong pointed a gun at their head?

nope. he put a time bomb in their life. the only escape is to jab or suffer the consequence like lost job etc

(10-10-2021, 10:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  83% of us are vaccinated.  It will become 85% when the remaining 2% get their second shot in the arm.

That is way more than the 61% of the votes PAP got.

It may even become 86% or 87% if more antivaxxers finally drop their ball.

I am sure there are both government supporters and the oppies in that 85%, and also government supporters and oppies   among the antivaxxers.  It is not a political thing.  It is a matter of "scared, what if I take the jab and die or suffer adverse side effects"

You seem so desperate to even want to try to make it a politcial thing.

non jab (I used non jab, not all non jab are antivaxxers) didn't drop their ball.. It is more of non jab has to give in to reality that the 87% support govt discrimination against non jab..

The non jab can laugh at part of the 87% who decided not to take booster shot, because they will face the same discrimination in 2022 or 2023..

By then, there will be 3 classes again:

1st class: below 12 (if booster is not rollout to them yet)
2nd class: Above 60 (who are at higher risk based on stat)
3rd class: 12-59

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

i like to use jab and non jab coz it aint a true "vaccine"

[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(11-10-2021, 01:10 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  non jab (I used non jab, not all non jab are antivaxxers) didn't drop their ball.. It is more of non jab has to give in to reality that the 87% support govt discrimination against non jab..

The non jab can laugh at part of the 87% who decided not to take booster shot, because they will face the same discrimination in 2022 or 2023..

By then, there will be 3 classes again:

1st class: below 12 (if booster is not rollout to them yet)
2nd class: Above 60 (who are at higher risk based on stat)
3rd class: 12-59

There are "non-jabbed" who are ineligible for the vaccination because of certain medical reasons, and they have my utmost sympathy.  It is good that the government is doing its utmost to protect them with the latest measures.

But for the antivaxxers to hide under the term "non jabbed" is snaky without an ounce of exaggeration.

(11-10-2021, 10:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  There are "non-jabbed" who are ineligible for the vaccination because of certain medical reasons, and they have my utmost sympathy.  It is good that the government is doing its utmost to protect them with the latest measures.

But for the antivaxxers to hide under the term "non jabbed" is snaky without an ounce of exaggeration.

You are equating non-jabbed as antivaxxers, typical way of IB to give non-jabbed a bad name, which is snaky without an ounce of exaggeration.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(11-10-2021, 10:35 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You are equating non-jabbed as antivaxxers, typical way of IB to give non-jabbed a bad name, which is snaky without an ounce of exaggeration.

The term "non-jabbed" was coined here by a snake.

I only grabbed its head and gave it a twist.  Ouch!

(11-10-2021, 01:06 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  nope. he put a time bomb in their life. the only escape is to jab or suffer the consequence like lost job etc

That is so because you say so?

(10-10-2021, 07:26 AM)wendychan Wrote:  no more haircuts for me for a while.... will be stocking up on more bananas

why bananas ?

cut hair at normal barber shops lah.......

(10-10-2021, 07:28 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i always go daiso
its in a shopping mall
next wednesday cannot go anymore
lee sian long make daiso lost 1 customer

next Wednesday ?................not this Wednesday meh ?

(11-10-2021, 11:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That is so because you say so?

not i say so. it is so

(11-10-2021, 10:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  There are "non-jabbed" who are ineligible for the vaccination because of certain medical reasons, and they have my utmost sympathy.  It is good that the government is doing its utmost to protect them with the latest measures.

not anti vax but anti experimental jab. period. no need to argue so much. many anti experiemtnal jab ppl vax flu vax or hep vax before

Let's get down to basics. Why do you think people do not want to take the jab? If they believe this jab has all the benefits why wouldn't they take it? The real reason is that nobody knows for sure if it has long-term side-effects. Can you be sure? Can PAP be sure? If you cannot be sure then it is for others to decide and bear the risk of not taking the jab. 

We shouldn't label them as 'snaky' a though they're devious. You make a choice, and they make theirs.

(11-10-2021, 11:24 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  why bananas ?

cut hair at normal barber shops lah.......

opps my bad
BANDANNAS LOL