Israel fires missle at Iran....war escalates

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-eas...024-04-19/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Iran uses flares to divert the attention of the Iron Drome. Once reach the sky, they explode into a lot of flares with lights. Then you will see the system keeps shooting the flares down.

Divert attention from Gaza.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Russia's military might was over-rated. We know this with hindsight after it failed to take down Ukraine in a few days.

Iran is the same. Nobody talks about most of the ME countries but it's always Iran this, Iran that as if it was the tai kor of the Arab Muslims..

Israel's army was also over-rated. So long liao, still cannot pump insecticides into the tunnels to flus out the cockroaches?

But schoolboy brawls with knives can also do a lot of damages.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Benjamin Netanyahu is a vicious warmonger and prolonging the war is his way of staying in power in Israel. Too bad the Hamas monkeys played into his hands with their initial massacre Oct 7, 2023 Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

bomb them up

the prophecies must happened

WORLD WAR 3
WORLD WAR 3
WORLD WAR 3

(19-04-2024, 11:03 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Benjamin Netanyahu is a vicious warmonger and prolonging the war is his way of staying in power in Israel.  Too bad the Hamas monkeys played into his hands with their initial massacre Oct 7, 2023 Big Grin

Did he inform Biden before the attack as Biden warned him? Nope! Media says the U.S. agreed that Israel can attack Rafah in Gaza instead of retaliation. Now you see what happens.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

See nobody listens to Biden.

(19-04-2024, 10:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-eas...024-04-19/

Started liao lah! Big Grin

(19-04-2024, 12:35 PM)A2Z Wrote:  See nobody listens to Biden.

Who's that leh? Thinking

Israel has a right to defend themselves.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Iran has a right to defend itself.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(19-04-2024, 10:45 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Russia's military might was over-rated.  We know this with hindsight after it failed to take down Ukraine in a few days.

Iran is the same.  Nobody talks about most of the ME countries but it's always Iran this, Iran that as if it was the tai kor of the Arab Muslims..

Israel's army was also over-rated.  So long liao, still cannot pump insecticides into the tunnels to flus out the cockroaches?

But a schoolboy brawls with knives can also do a lot of damages.

I dunno u are stupid or not. Afghanistan USA stays there 20 years still run over night. Ukraine 3 days. Dunno ur brains come from where
[+] 4 users Like sogo's post

(19-04-2024, 01:18 PM)sogo Wrote:  I dunno u are stupid or not. Afghanistan USA stays there 20 years still run over night. Ukraine 3 days. Dunno ur brains come from where

May I remind you to observe basic netiquett and refrain from making personal attacks on members. You may comment on the subject which is what a forum is about. Thank you for your cooperation.   Tongue

(19-04-2024, 01:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Iran has a right to defend itself.

It has to work both ways.

(19-04-2024, 01:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  May I remind you to observe basic netiquett and refrain from making personal attacks on members. You may comment on the subject which is what a forum is about. Thank you for your cooperation. 

You can tell a person is losing an argument when he/she resorts to hurling insults and hitting below the belt.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(19-04-2024, 01:48 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It has to work both ways.

Of cos. Then we have to start with how Israel deprive Palestinians of their basic needs.

(19-04-2024, 01:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  May I remind you to observe basic netiquett and refrain from making personal attacks on members. You may comment on the subject which is what a forum is about. Thank you for your cooperation.   Tongue
Since when you are so polite. Cursing and swearing at other forumers. Don’t be a hypocrite lah.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(19-04-2024, 01:54 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You can tell a person is losing an argument when he/she resorts to hurling insults and hitting below the belt.

There is no angel in this forum. There is one famous forumer that will bring out your father, mother, grandfather, grandmother when he lost in the argument.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(19-04-2024, 01:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Of cos. Then we have to start with how Israel deprive Palestinians of their basic needs.

In any war there will be civilian casualties. It's the job of the army to defend the country and its peepur. If you can do that then don't start the war. How hard is that to understand?

(19-04-2024, 02:03 PM)Clyde Wrote:  There is no angel in this forum. There is one famous forumer that will bring out your father, mother, grandfather, grandmother when he lost in the argument.

I hope your aforesaid ancestors have taught you to observe forum netiquette. Oh wait, they lived in the era of Olivetti typewriters.. Rolleyes

(19-04-2024, 02:01 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Since when you are so polite. Cursing and swearing at other forumers. Don’t be a hypocrite lah.

Show me where I had cursed anyone here. Seems pretty obvious that your mother didn't teach you not to anyhow say things. Rolleyes

(19-04-2024, 02:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Show me where I had cursed anyone here. Seems pretty obvious that your mother didn't teach you not to anyhow say things. Rolleyes
I don’t blame yr parents. 50% of discipline and personality hv to develop from yr inner self. The rest 50% can only comes from yr parents.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(19-04-2024, 02:29 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I don’t blame yr parents. 50% of discipline and personality hv to develop from yr inner self. The rest 50% can only comes from yr parents.

May I ask, did your conduct at this forum come from your mother?  Rolleyes

(19-04-2024, 01:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  May I remind you to observe basic netiquett and refrain from making personal attacks on members. You may comment on the subject which is what a forum is about. Thank you for your cooperation.   Tongue

He didn't say you are stupid. He said he doesn't know you are or not. 
Why are you so sensitive to claim it yourself? 

[+] 3 users Like webinarian's post

(19-04-2024, 03:38 PM)webinarian Wrote:  He didn't say you are stupid. He said he doesn't know you are or not. 

Too stupid to understand the statement  Laughing

(19-04-2024, 03:38 PM)webinarian Wrote:  He didn't say you are stupid. He said he doesn't know you are or not. 

Laughing Oyk CECA pundek has cow dung for brains - he loves to demonstrate it regularly.

True.  We should not do personal attacks.  Be objective.  Comment on the topics.  Personal attack is usually the doing of people from the  lower social level especially when they lose the argument.

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

(19-04-2024, 03:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Too stupid to understand the statement  Laughing

You don't understand rhetorical questions? No wonder you were minced by Imam. Rotfl