[TTSH sucks] Woman whose father was admitted encountered hostile paramedics etc

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...her-things

U have to look after yourselves
You can order foods
good luck
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Cbbai la no money to treat at Private Hospital dont kowpeh kowbu la..

(16-08-2022, 10:04 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Cbbai la no money to treat at Private Hospital dont kowpeh kowbu la..
Your mouth very stink
You will get same treatment in private as you dun hv the pedigree
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

$2,000 weekly is not cheap. The medicine for such is expensive.

This shows that the child care for the parent.
Angry 

(16-08-2022, 10:17 PM)theold Wrote:  $2,000 weekly is not cheap. The medicine for such is expensive.

This shows that the child care for the parent.

A little under $300 a day.  It's not cheap but still way cheaper than a private hospital.  Also, the final bill will have either PG or MG discount depending on how old her father is.  Plus GST is always waived.

I cannot comment on the paramedic and medical part of things because it's only her word, and I have not heard from the hospital's side.  But she did post pictures of her father's meals which she said were "unacceptable let alone nutritional" (sic)

[Image: a27d24-8d49f901738b4557a379f43c194887dd-mv2.webp]

Well, I agree these are not private hospital food standard or atas restaurant food standard, but I think it's decent.  This woman comes across as a spoilt brat to me who probably had never experienced hunger all her life..

From the way she writes, $2,000 cash is for the medicine. Likely not the hospital stay. Medicine nowadays like the Paxlovid and Remdesivir are expensive.

Later, the testings here and there also cost money. The operation also cost a big bomb.

Private can cost more than $50,000 but is covered by insurance.

The lucky thing here is that the doctors here are also covered by insurance.

(16-08-2022, 09:40 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...her-things

Feels sad for her and her father.

What so sad about the story only one sided story.
Maybe not true in my view.