TVB showing Greed of Men live now!!

Is this not clear enuff?

CRASH!!!

https://youtu.be/3TaqrtZqlo0

(09-08-2022, 02:06 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  https://youtu.be/3TaqrtZqlo0

so u are out of the market totally? 

What if no crash? How??? what is yr way of doing in the mkt ? can share a bit.

Me. i buy and hold and usually have 25% to 30% on the side to buy that dip, I hv started to buy a bit now and then,
hope this rally is not a dead cat bounce.

But consider not bad, My friend most of them are down even more, some more than 50% to 60%.

I dont buy sillypore stock, they are all suck, I buy mostly wall st fundamentally strong stock like the FAANG stock, and etf,

I think US tech recession only, cause job number OK, employment still ok, and oil have come down quite a bit so i expect inflation to come below
the 9.1% recent one, supply chain have also improve and this will bring down inflation too.

Good luck to all,. long or short or trade,

Bull make money, Bear make money, just dont be pig to get slaughter, dont anyhow hear and buy this n that, do due diligent, do homework.

I make 650K in 2020,, best yr of my life, but right now i m down some 20%. down in profit, i vested wall st 10 yrs ago and move my money
from SGX, sell those useless stock like DBS OCBC and a few deem blue chip, all suck, either vy slow or no move,

Dont buy reit, all useless , keep issuing rights and ask investor for money, dont buy for dividend, u will end up paying them divident instead,
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

Bad omen

what is the title in chinese

(09-08-2022, 02:05 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Is this not clear enuff?

CRASH!!!

Short lah.  Rotfl

(09-08-2022, 08:51 PM)winbig Wrote:  Short lah.  Rotfl
So plp, did you short and made a sheet load?

Or NATO, as usual?

Wow this is the weekend scare game.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quite a sad show. In the end, all died except for the two main characters. When you have money but lost everyone dear to you, is it worth it?

(27-08-2022, 04:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So plp, did you short and made a sheet load?

Or NATO, as usual?

Why are u still here? The gates had closed.  Laughing

(27-08-2022, 07:57 PM)winbig Wrote:  Why are u still here? The gates had closed.  Laughing
Ask your wife lor

(27-08-2022, 07:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Quite a sad show. In the end, all died except for the two main characters. When you have money but lost everyone dear to you, is it worth it?
The guy's other gf did not die though

If I were there, I would choose her instead of the country girl even though in real life, that other gf is actually that guy's real wife....lol

(28-08-2022, 10:58 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  The guy's other gf did not die though

If I were there, I would choose her instead of the country girl even though in real life, that other gf is actually that guy's real wife....lol

But that gal did not stay with him so in the end he's all alone.

(28-08-2022, 11:21 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But that gal did not stay with him so in the end he's all alone.
I meant in real life, that other gf is his REAL wife, happily married, no scandal

In the show, he had 2 gfs. The gf he chose has heart issue so anytime can go
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post