Water tax now 50 percent

Wonder you all check the pub latest bill

Show me your bill

Yes, 50% conservation tax. With the waterborne fee, the cost of water is double the actual water cost.

I have just checked my bill, indeed the Water Conservation Tax is at 50%. And this is before the GST tax, which means we are taxed twice.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

dont worry next time power crunch in spore (now happening in china) will introduce new taxes to tell u to save energy,but of course it is a lame excuse to rob u

(27-09-2021, 03:25 PM)talky Wrote:  dont worry next time power crunch in spore (now happening in china) will introduce new taxes to tell u to save energy,but of course it is a lame excuse to rob u

Everything also want to tax, our utilities bill will continue to increase.  Have a heart for the heartlanders.

(27-09-2021, 02:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Wonder you all check the pub latest bill

Already raised for some time after 美花姐 asked us to save water.... This is also a double tax not exempted from GST.

Now, Climate change, we got more water not less water in Sg. Their logic is very strange.
Only the dafts can understand.

Who allowing mass importing. They did not plan properly for water usage. Who fault is this?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(27-09-2021, 03:46 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Already raised for some time after 美花姐 asked us to save water.... This is also a double tax not exempted from GST.

Now, Climate change, we got more water not less water in Sg. Their logic is very strange.
Only the dafts can understand.

Singapore is a 'fine' city, now also a 'tax' city...

[Image: Revised-water-price-2017-18.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-09-2021, 03:49 PM)debono Wrote:  Singapore is a 'fine' city, now also a 'tax' city...

Water is free from the sky and they tax us Song Song.
不怕被雷劈。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-09-2021, 03:53 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Water is free from the sky and they tax us Song Song.
不怕被雷劈。

Not all the water is from the sky, but they also buy raw water at 3 Malaysian cents per 1 cubic metre..

(27-09-2021, 02:34 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Show me your bill

You never see bill one? You see others also claim 50 percent tax

(27-09-2021, 04:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You never see bill one? You see others also claim 50 percent tax

I use little water. I am only concern with...Lee lang pai zhum buay?

Pap will make more money from us if they agree to review water price with bolehland next year. Any raw water price increase pap will make us pay more on the pretext of increase rates.

(27-09-2021, 05:17 PM)Great Wrote:  Pap will make more money from us if they agree to review water price with bolehland next year. Any raw water price increase pap will make us pay more on the pretext of increase rates.

We have a contract with Bolehland, that they must sell their raw water to us at 3 Malaysian cents per cubic meter and this contract only expire on 2061...

I feel a lot blur blur never know water tax increase a lot.

(27-09-2021, 06:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I feel a lot blur blur never know water tax increase a lot.

not only u many many do nt know.many do not know whats happening around

(27-09-2021, 07:00 PM)talky Wrote:  not only u many many do nt know.many do not know whats happening around

More funny Ong Y K can claim 1000+ case is still less
HELLO, don't view the people is stupid, no wonder they arrogant come parliament can say , he really from RI somemore.

These people always think they are smart, lol yea smart , Look at ex TS Holding top staff been scam
Smart people , have to see

if smart ownself come out make it big that is real smart not those tag behind people go up.

SG how big? total population. Our 1000+ case is like Big countries 10k cases

(27-09-2021, 03:19 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I have just checked my bill, indeed the Water Conservation Tax is at 50%. And this is before the GST tax, which means we are taxed twice.

You mean you are fucked twice over ?.

tomorrow will be a better day

take
ing back as many whole chickens as they can

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

don't use water can or not?

Actually water processing no need so ex one. Because they pump so many people on a tiny island, then have to make new water. New water is expensive.

(27-09-2021, 07:56 PM)surfer Wrote:  You mean you are fucked twice over ?.

Well if you put it that way, I guess everyone in Singapore get the same effect too. Assuming that you are too…

I just checked my water bill. It is same amount as last month.

(27-09-2021, 08:25 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Actually water processing no need so ex one. Because they pump so many people on a tiny island, then have to make new water. New water is expensive.

The cheapest way to get potable water is from our reservoirs, the next cheaper way is to get raw river water from Malaysia.  New water and desalinated water is very expensive ...