TWN: 3 doses of BNT, he was diagnosed with symptoms of hell like swallowing a blade
Heart 

It is only mild on the first day.

The symptoms were mild at first, dry throat, runny nose, and inability to smell. 

Unexpectedly, after a day, it would be as terrible as hell, sore throat until swallowing saliva like swallowing a blade; then coughing to vomiting and nasal congestion, Can't smell. 

The post aroused heated discussion among netizens, and many people exclaimed that the so-called mild disease was not as mild as imagined.

First of all, his throat was sore, swallowing saliva was like swallowing a blade, and it was so painful in the middle of the night that he couldn’t sleep, and it was useless to take painkillers; 

it is a crazy cough, sore throat after drinking warm water, coughing crazy when drinking ice water, and spit out the food in my stomach; then my nose is blocked for a whole day; finally, I lose my sense of smell, and I can't smell anything at all, and I can't smell it when I take a shower. 

There is a soapy smell, and I can't even smell if the eggs are broken.

https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/...c.popin.cc&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=recmd1&chdtv

Kokee said BnT is the best !  Rotfl