TWN: Only in the Twn Strait does it says... freedom of navigation must be maintained.

Former Navy captain Huang Zhenghui said that no one has ever said that US warships cannot sail freely in the Taiwan Strait, so this is a very boring political move.

Huang Zhenghui said that no one has ever said that US warships cannot sail freely in the Taiwan Strait, but in the past, they just walked through it. I don't know when it started.

Every time the US went there, it said, "I am safeguarding free navigation in the Indo-Pacific." However, who does not allow the United States to go to the Taiwan Strait? 

Since no one prohibits the United States from going, what is there to say that it is safeguarding? 

For example, when the United States passes through the Miyako Strait, it will not say "I want to maintain the freedom of navigation in the Miyako Strait." Instead, it will pass through the Miyako Strait. 

Only in the Taiwan Strait does it say that freedom of navigation must be maintained. This is a very boring political move.

https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/..._recmd_p14&chdtv
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post