Taipei University Professor who looks like Fann Wong

Did you know that there’s a professor at the Taipei University of Marine Technology (TUMT) who’s known for looking like Fann Wong?

Wang Youting, or Tanya Wang, teaches pet care and grooming at the university, and has been dubbed “Fann Wong’s copy” and the “Fann Wong of TUMT” by netizens.
[Image: 0VHYkii.jpg]

Do you see a resemblance?
As you can probably tell from her job (and social media feed), Tanya is a huge animal lover and has kept all sorts of pets, including cats, dogs, tortoises, guinea pigs, and even a pair of Roman geese.

She’s also very passionate about animal welfare issues. In a recent interview, she urged the public not to forget about strays and do their part for animal charities amidst Taiwan’s COVID-19 resurgence.

“Although we’re unable to gather in groups, there cannot be a decrease in donations and care!” she declared.
[Image: tQF3tpR.jpg][Image: vYSUzQZ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

Surprise that in Taiwan you can get degree in caring for pets.

Don't really look like. A bit only.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

I like what the big lizard is doing Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like p1acebo's post

(25-07-2021, 08:05 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  Surprise that in Taiwan you can get degree in caring for pets.

10+years ago, they renamed all institutes as university.

our ite is even better than some of their universities

Actually it was during Chen Shui Bian’s time that they changed all the names to University, when they were just like our junior colleges or polytechnic….

pedegree

The chest looks like Fann Wong Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(25-07-2021, 09:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I like what the big lizard is doing Big Grin

You wish to be the lizard?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-07-2021, 09:35 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Actually it was during Chen Shui Bian’s time that they changed all the names to University, when they were just like our junior colleges or polytechnic….

our ITE is better than their low end university.

She’s prettier

But just as flat Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Looks more like Yvonne Lim... local actress who married to Taiwan... her husband was former BAD pop group in Taiwan

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(25-07-2021, 09:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I like what the big lizard is doing Big Grin

You prefer to be the lizard?

(25-07-2021, 08:05 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  Surprise that in Taiwan you can get degree in caring for pets.

Take photo also can already... Big Grin

(25-07-2021, 12:02 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

You prefer to be the lizard?

Can get nearer her crotch? Big Grin

(25-07-2021, 11:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

You wish to be the lizard?
sniff sniff Big Grin

From all the excitement in this thread, double chopped and confirmed , all are uncles and aunties Big Grin

Some gals like aligatorman.