53 yrs old Chee Hong Lawyer need 2 pay mthly $6K to ex-Russian wife and doter not his

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...6033478986
>The woman wanted to live and study in Singapore, and for her daughter to study here as well.
She approached the lawyer, who was a partner at a law firm at the time and had been an advocate and solicitor for about 25 years.<

>the woman discovered that her husband had been engaging in paid sexual video calls with Russian women both in and outside of Singapore.<

I wondering if the opposite ? How ? wife will pay Hubby?

(27-03-2023, 04:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I wondering if the opposite ? How ? wife will pay Hubby?

The woman's charter will not allow this to happen......................... Big Grin

(27-03-2023, 04:57 PM)debono Wrote:  The woman's charter will not allow this to happen......................... Big Grin

This is the Law come to this STILL BIAS on men ???

(27-03-2023, 04:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is the Law come to this STILL BIAS on men ???

Cos we don't have a men's charter...... Big Grin

(27-03-2023, 05:08 PM)debono Wrote:  Cos we don't have a men's charter...... Big Grin

This is why better don't marry wrong guys or girls.

(27-03-2023, 05:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why better don't marry wrong guys or girls.

talk is easy. Everyone put on mask before marriage. Laughing

Else no divorce liao... nudie

Smile

(27-03-2023, 05:48 PM)Niubee Wrote:  talk is easy. Everyone put on mask before marriage.  Laughing

Else no divorce liao...  nudie

That is why the dating period is so important, for the couple to get to know each other......................... Big Grin

(27-03-2023, 05:51 PM)debono Wrote:  That is why the dating period is so important, for the couple to get to know each other......................... Big Grin

But some are just real good actor actress....during dating Laughing

Smile

(27-03-2023, 06:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  But some are just real good actor actress....during dating  Laughing

So the dating period needs to be longer to get to know each other intimately...................... Big Grin

(27-03-2023, 06:27 PM)debono Wrote:  So the dating period needs to be longer to get to know each other intimately...................... Big Grin

Oh....!!! That is why must choose gf who love sex...or at the least, do not reject premarital sex Big Grin

Smile

(27-03-2023, 08:11 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Oh....!!! That is why must choose gf who love sex...or at the least, do not reject premarital sex  Big Grin

To know each other intimately does not mean one has to have premarital sex, which will all religion is taboo..................... Big Grin

(27-03-2023, 08:15 PM)debono Wrote:  To know each other intimately does not mean one has to have premarital sex, which will all religion is taboo..................... Big Grin

ok...u holy man Clapping

Smile

some men are hopelessly gundu. 
i just forwarded this article to my friend who is as gundu as this lawyer  Rolleyes
he should be happy as he is not alone  vomit

Smile
lucky I still single and happy go lucky.

(27-03-2023, 10:25 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  some men are hopelessly gundu. 
i just forwarded this article to my friend who is as gundu as this lawyer  Rolleyes
he should be happy as he is not alone  vomit

Rotfl

(27-03-2023, 10:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile
lucky I still single and happy go lucky.

What is your gender........................? Big Grin

For guys especially yet to married:

1. Lust do not last.
2. When blood is flowing to your small head, do not make any promise, any decision or any statement.
3. You do not need to bring home the cow if all you want is to have just one bottle of milk.
4. Money is best in your own pocket. There is no need to charm someone and often the price you pay is not worth the value you can extract. Save the money for the 18yo you can have every single year till you are 88yo.
5. Only get married if you want your own kids. A girlfriend may not be the best wife quality. Likewise, once married, you are actually missing a girlfriend.