Singapore named most overworked country in APAC

https://sbr.com.sg/hr-education/in-focus...ry-in-apac
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57139434

Long working hours killing 745,000 people a year, study finds

he first global study of its kind showed 745,000 people died in 2016 from stroke and heart disease due to long hours.
The report found that people living in South East Asia and the Western Pacific region were the most affected.
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Think what? Like Australia? Sit there shake leg, money flows out endlessly from the ground hor....

(08-06-2022, 11:20 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57139434
Long working hours killing 745,000 people a year, study finds
he first global study of its kind showed 745,000 people died in 2016 from stroke and heart disease due to long hours.
The report found that people living in South East Asia and the Western Pacific region were the most affected.

...and yet you work in a law firm ?

Can die early leh. Big Grin

(09-06-2022, 12:04 AM)Manthink Wrote:  ...and yet you work in a law firm ?

Can die early leh. Big Grin

yeah loh

may be you should try to die early too

your successful attempts may help our environment especially here in this forum
Tongue

(09-06-2022, 12:30 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yeah loh  may be you should try to die early too  your successful attempts may help our environment especially here in this forum
Tongue

Dying is part of the living experience - when it comes isn't up to you or me to decide....So why you so concern with who goes 1st considering you are one in an overworked sector ? Rolleyes

28 years old newlywed woman jumps to her death.

The newspaper reported that woman as a newly-wed and that she took the decision to jump from her flat because of work-related stress and other matters. 

Police are investigating the incident.Follow us on Social Media

(09-06-2022, 12:44 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Dying is part of the living experience - when it comes isn't up to you or me to decide....So why you so concern with who goes 1st considering you are one in an overworked sector ? Rolleyes

you try jumping off at the top of 12 storey building now

see whether you die at the foot of the building if you decided to jump

[Image: n4cgnwr.gif]

The jumping rate sure will rise, not everyone is good at coping with stress. So stressful living in Sg.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Sg aim to be no.1 competitiveness in expense of health.
But as Sg have more older population,
something have to give, either working less hours or more holidays.

(09-06-2022, 05:15 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  you try jumping off at the top of 12 storey building now msee whether you die at the foot of the building if you decided to jump

You will be happy to learn that I am more than capable of jumping off a plane with my para-gliding kakis while in Thailand and NZ.
Considering the stressful line u are in, I highly recommend u to give that a try...with parachute on . Cool

(09-06-2022, 09:20 PM)Manthink Wrote:  You will be happy to learn that I am more than capable of jumping of a plane with my para-gliding kakis while in Thailand and NZ.
Considering the stressful line u are in, I highly recommend to give that a try...with parachute on . Cool

heng ar 

i do base jumping 

more extreme than your pussy sport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvQz5-sOZGI

(09-06-2022, 09:24 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  heng ar i do base jumping more extreme than your pussy sport

Jumping off any height is hardly a "pussy sport" - Complaining about dying soon is. Rolleyes

(09-06-2022, 09:27 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Jumping off any height is hardly a "pussy sport" - Complaining about dying soon is. Rolleyes

base jumping is extreme no chance no mistake sport

your one is pussy

Amercunts say force labor hor

(09-06-2022, 09:30 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  base jumping is extreme no chance no mistake sport your one is pussy

So, did you say you "worked in a law coy" ? hmmmm  Rolleyes

(09-06-2022, 09:45 PM)Manthink Wrote:  So, did you say you "worked in a law coy" ? hmmmm  Rolleyes
yes 
 my white lawyers cycle up Himalayan mountains
cycle one whole day

what wrong with that

and it is law firm

not company

can you dig that in correctly
sucka

(09-06-2022, 10:35 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes  my white lawyers cycle up Himalayan mountainscycle one whole day
what wrong with that and it is law firm not company can you dig that in correctly sucka

Well, unless you "own" a law firm or in need to hire one, technically, they aren't "your" lawyers. What is odd in your postings are the lack of basic writing structure, not counting the simple fact that you have trouble expressing yourself  other than admitting your fear of death due to overwork stress, the love of jumping off buildings and that strange constant need to end each postings with profanities that one would expect from primary school kids... Laughing

(09-06-2022, 11:10 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Well, unless you "own" a law firm or in need to hire one, technically, they aren't "your" lawyers. What is odd in your postings are the lack of basic writing structure, not counting the simple fact that you have trouble expressing yourself  other than admitting your fear of death due to overwork stress, the love of jumping off buildings and that strange constant need to end each postings with profanities that one would expect from primary school kids... Laughing

talk so much garbage

not gonna argue about how should one write your kind of phony english

as those american song writter wrote

americano..... be what you want to be

so i write it in my style

so can you dig that in again

sucka
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Manclown enjoys picking quarrels and provoking troubles Laughing

(09-06-2022, 11:26 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  talk so much garbage not gonna argue about how should one write your kind of phony english
as those american song writter wrote americano..... be what you want to be so i write it in my style so can you dig that in again sucka

Well, Isn't that part of the fun ? That you continue to prove what I already said about your kiddo posts ?  Rolleyes

(09-06-2022, 11:30 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  Manclown enjoys picking quarrels and provoking troubles Laughing

You have mistaken just like you had mistook yourself as some one with "Chinese heritage"...Actually more like a jest itself..S Rolleyes

(09-06-2022, 11:44 PM)Manthink Wrote:  You have mistaken just like you had mistook yourself as some one with "Chinese heritage"...Actually more like a jest itself..S Rolleyes

ccp clown trying to disavow any Chinese who doesnt worship Winnie Rotfl

(10-06-2022, 12:04 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  ccp clown trying to disavow any Chinese who doesnt worship Winnie Rotfl

Sounds like you are pretty offended to get so anti-Chinese from you ..Why is that so ? Thinking

sotong sinkapo godfather filmed boosting
https://twitter.com/i/status/1534608101848109056

(10-06-2022, 12:13 AM)Manthink Wrote:  ... to get so anti-Chinese from you ..

Laughing laughing emoji usually means amused not offended….ur EQ is clearly lacking

and what incoherent garbage are you trying to convey? “to get so anti-Chinese from you”..please fix your grammar before you attempt this again Laughter-13