Taiwan Guarding Mountain 护国神山 TSMC is to be swallowed by US, how?
Video 

Last year, US gov ordered TSMC to set up factory in US. TSMC complied with to set up 6 plants in America.

Now this year, US ordered TSMC and Samsung to submit all company core commercial secret info to US gov, TSMC hesitated but finally agreed. Samsung still didn't say agreeing. S Korea gov said wanted to discuss with US gov first. Taiwan gov said TSMC you decide by yourself. Taiwan doesn't intend to interfere. TSMC finally agreed to submit by 8 Nov.   

Next, US gov will ask for more secret info of the company.   

Final outcome would be TSMC swallowed up by US.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4teJV5SypyI  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

不只卖身还卖省

Now become 护美国! Rotfl

Us govt ask for the data as semi conductor is an essential industry that can collapse the whole economy due to shortage. This is just like banks operating within the US financial system as it can bring down the economy.

Samsung and TSMC can choose to comply or not to comply. The US govt provide financial incentives for local players to remove risks in this now critical industry.

Other govts sometimes steal data or try to fund and create local players to kill Samsung and TSMC.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sgbuffett still think that they are given the choice?

How naive!

Quote:“What I told them is, ‘I don’t want to have to do anything compulsory,’ but if they don’t comply, then they’ll leave me no choice,” she said. “I said we’re evaluating all of our options right now, all the tools. I hope not to go there but we need to see some progress and we definitely need compliance .”
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

被抢了还帮贼算钱? 屁股是笨还是傻?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(24-10-2021, 06:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Us govt ask for the data as semi conductor is an essential industry that can collapse the whole economy due to shortage. This is just like banks operating within the US financial system as it can bring down the economy.

Samsung and TSMC can choose to comply or not to comply. The US govt provide financial  incentives for local players to  remove risks in this now critical industry.

Other govts sometimes steal data or try to fund and  create local players to kill Samsung and TSMC.

Uncle Butt, which kindergarten did u grad from?

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(24-10-2021, 06:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sgbuffett still think that they are given the choice?

How naive!

Ah butt Tok cok no 1 la  Laughing

Now China should poach TSMC people.over to build for China. Let Americunt get it, might as well let own people get it.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

心甘情愿?

[Image: 5fd94376a31024adbda86b2f.jpeg]

TSMC got no choice BUT Samsung got choice.

8Umbrella Umbrella

Taiwan should never share the technology with Uncle Sam, later the US will dump TSMC and develop their own chips with Intel, then how?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(24-10-2021, 07:09 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Now China should poach TSMC people.over to build for China. Let Americunt get it, might as well let own people get it.

Better not, Assmerica will send in killers to kill off those highly skilled staff who jump ship from TSMC to China.

Remember that MAS plane that went missing in the deep Ocean and cannot be found?

8Umbrella Umbrella

(24-10-2021, 06:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  ...
Samsung and TSMC can choose to comply or not to comply. ...

Is it?Samsung and TSMC can choose to comply or not to comply?   

Then, can you say what is the meaning Secretary of Business, Gina Raimondo saying "If you don't comply, we have many tools in our tool box including use of legislation on national security. We hope we don't have to do that". "Is it really that you can choose not to comply?"     

Is it the same as to apply the law on Ms Meng Wan Zhou of Huawei? Or is it the same as the CFO of French Alstom?     

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

US is no saint.

their top magmt and engineers are at high risk

(24-10-2021, 07:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  心甘情愿?

[Image: 5fd94376a31024adbda86b2f.jpeg]

Will you marry me Mr Sam ?...

TSMC Surrendered: Take Whatever You Want!

台积电跪了!龙应台,你的小民尊严呢?

Anyway US knows taiwan pension on course to bankrupt, can take what just take. chip market already spreading to us, and japan. And once Mainland self produce the mid, low end soon. Plus using the newer method. Taiwan basically will be just bankrupt. I see many leaving for jobs next few years.

第272期:外媒爆料:7国为台湾打造“先进”柴电潜艇。|【岩论】

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/seni...021-11-30/

The Reuters investigation showed firms in Britain, the United States and Canada helped with the submarines, while Taiwan succeeded in hiring engineers, technicians and former naval officers from at least six nations: Britain, Australia, South Korea, India, Spain and Canada.

another CCP self PCC thread… Laughter-13

(02-12-2021, 12:38 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  another CCP self PCC thread… Laughter-13

How come you are so sexcited?  Huh