Saw one uncle give money to Bangala cleaner at market

This is the 2nd time I see seller give money to Bangala. To clear rubbish.

Now a days bangala not bad can earn side income riding as so call TC cleaner

(21-05-2024, 11:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is the 2nd time I see seller give money to Bangala. To clear rubbish. Now a days bangala not bad can earn side income riding as so call TC cleaner

Approaching Bangla workers to earn a side income doing simple drilling, painting and electrical jobs that last less than an hour is mutually beneficial for both parties.

(21-05-2024, 11:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is the 2nd time I see seller give money to Bangala. To clear rubbish.

Next time take photos as evidence lah

Like now complain in forum got no use one
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(21-05-2024, 11:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is the 2nd time I see seller give money to Bangala. To clear rubbish.

Is it for sucking his kkj? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

So on the 3rd time you see, will you be contributing to the worker's afford ? Rolleyes

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Pap is encouraging corruption.

I saw is ask Bangla wash car as he has access to some outlet to connect to hose and spray water. Bangla use govt water wash car and get rewarded. I don't blame him I blame car owner want to save monies on water. Car owners should pray rain come so drive out let rain wash like that fair water is free from the skies.

saw one cleaner sprayed water onto the car when he was washing the floor

lots of water wasted and i didnt see the car owner pays him the money foc?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(22-05-2024, 01:52 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  saw one cleaner sprayed water onto the car when he was washing the floor

lots of water wasted and i didnt see the car owner pays him the money foc?

Maybe cleaner is kind hearted. He see the car so dirty no wash so wash floor splash some to help wash car. Maybe car owner feed car every month until face green green so not much spare to send for car wash. Good hearted cleaners still around and do exist.

(22-05-2024, 02:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  Maybe cleaner is kind hearted. He see the car so dirty no wash so wash floor splash some to help wash car. Maybe car owner feed car every month until face green green so not much spare to send for car wash. Good hearted cleaners still around and do exist.

he see people lah rich one he sprays for free that car is luxurious car

☝️

(22-05-2024, 02:06 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  he see people lah rich one he sprays for free that car is luxurious car

Ooh then maybe he wait for car owner appear so can pretend go make small talk how he wash floor also help wash his car. Cheap car maybe owners no monies. You can't blame the cleaner becuz you go to those atas places the sales ppl also see your dress attire and then come talk to you.

(22-05-2024, 02:10 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ooh then maybe he wait for car owner appear so can pretend go make small talk how he wash floor also help wash his car. Cheap car maybe owners no monies. You can't blame the cleaner becuz you go to those atas places the sales ppl also see your dress attire and then come talk to you.

yeah loh who so free go and make frens with poor people. 

☝️

(22-05-2024, 02:15 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  yeah loh who so free go and make frens with poor people. 

Agree. But in Spore cheap cars owners also considered rich becuz Spore got COE concept. Maybe in Bangladesh same as Msia no COE so they measure car owners how rich based on the car model only.

(22-05-2024, 01:18 PM)sgh Wrote:  I saw is ask Bangla wash car as he has access to some outlet to connect to hose and spray water. Bangla use govt water wash car and get rewarded. I don't blame him I blame car owner want to save monies on water. Car owners should pray rain come so drive out let rain wash like that fair water is free from the skies.

All along like that. If you are car owner, know that bangala who in charge cleaning the carpark , your area there. You just give a bit money they will use the hose spray your car also beside while cleaning the carpark.

If not happy then do something about it. Take photos, complain or post here for ppl to complain. Otherwise 20 yrs late they'll still do the same things