Taiwan Made a FATAL Mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_EdxYnYeCc

Now DPP is shivering. Her daddy has no time for them after Hamas attack.

不敢胡说八道了啦。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Actually most of the 'mistakes' highlighted in the video are done by KMT when they have majority control of the house, especially during their horse president reign which had done the most damage to further reduce Taiwan resilience against CCP and also making Taiwan becoming more dependent of AT land and economy.

Their current DPP govt ish actually trying to undo all these mistakes but have been losing supports and votes over the last decades for doing so. So on second thoughts, the video also not really wrong to say it ish Taiwan mistake since Taiwanese are voting for these mistakes and should not komplain. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(09-10-2023, 07:15 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Actually most of the 'mistakes' highlighted in the video are done by KMT when they have majority control of the house, especially during their horse president reign which had done the most damage to further reduce Taiwan resilience against CCP and also making Taiwan becoming more dependent of AT land and economy.

Their current DPP govt ish actually trying to undo all these mistakes but have been losing supports and votes over the last decades for doing so. So on second thoughts, the video also not really wrong to say it ish Taiwan mistake since Taiwanese are voting for these mistakes and should not komplain. Sad

Ya.. Under current DPP govt, make me feel like it is not too bad living in sinkie land, coz you no longer can scold or throw shoe at president without fear.. Over there, now you say something bad about govt, you either get summon to police station, or kena attack by IB online..

Good good DPP govt.. More and more like PAP..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(09-10-2023, 10:47 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ya.. Under current DPP govt, make me feel like it is not too bad living in sinkie land, coz you no longer can scold or throw shoe at president without fear.. Over there, now you say something bad about govt, you either get summon to police station, or kena attack by IB online..

Good good DPP govt.. More and more like PAP..

Those are pofma lah, you go their edmw-like forums like ptt ish majority scold dpp one, and many of their talk co(k red\blue\white hosts also scold and even threaten dpp like nobody business on various youtube show. But hao many actually got send to dpp concentration camp and disappear from surface of planet like CCP do?

Those so-called 1450 IBs also ish overrated or over exaggerated, if they really that eh-kan and OP, they should become the most vocal and most influential voices in most Taiwan social media sites and even around the world. but the reality ish that the most vocals nao are the red\white\blue IBs instead. Even in this red dot sgtalk site can see most IBs are anti-DPP camp one. Even their msm also a lot ish also pro-red pro-white pro-blue one not just pro-green nia, in red dot our MSM are only known as pro-PAP white and pro-CCP red this two color nia, not as colorful as taiwan. 

So the actual similarity between dpp and pap ish not the suppression of free speech nor the control of media lah. but like pap they got this they know best attitude and like to push policies regardless their people like it or not. So the longer they stay in power the more hatred toward them grew over the years. And it doesn't help that many taiwanese felt their income opportunities are taken over when dpp ish trying hard to untie taiwan from being too reliance on CCP economy and influence, sespecially those working in tourist industry and farming. And because Taiwan too pro-free speech (in taiwan even ganna sue from defamation ish not as bad as in red dot, over here tio sue basically mean your life gone liao, over there ish like having 3 meals) so dpp can't really do much to stop pofma like wat PAP do, so their leputation also drop very fast due to various pofma attack from all sides, both internal and external IBs. All these are wat really costing dpp their votes lah, not because dpp ish banning free speech.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

(10-10-2023, 07:20 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Those are pofma lah, you go their edmw-like forums like ptt ish majority scold dpp one, and many of their talk co(k red\blue\white hosts also scold and even threaten dpp like nobody business on various youtube show. But hao many actually got send to dpp concentration camp and disappear from surface of planet like CCP do?

Those so-called 1450 IBs also ish overrated or over exaggerated, if they really that eh-kan and OP, they should become the most vocal and most influential voices in most Taiwan social media sites and even around the world. but the reality ish that the most vocals nao are the red\white\blue IBs instead. Even in this red dot sgtalk site can see most IBs are anti-DPP camp one. Even their msm also a lot ish also pro-red pro-white pro-blue one not just pro-green nia, in red dot our MSM are only known as pro-PAP white and pro-CCP red this two color nia, not as colorful as taiwan. 

So the actual similarity between dpp and pap ish not the suppression of free speech nor the control of media lah. but like pap they got this they know best attitude and like to push policies regardless their people like it or not. So the longer they stay in power the more hatred toward them grew over the years. And it doesn't help that many taiwanese felt their income opportunities are taken over when dpp ish trying hard to untie taiwan from being too reliance on CCP economy and influence, sespecially those working in tourist industry and farming. And because Taiwan too pro-free speech (in taiwan even ganna sue from defamation ish not as bad as in red dot, over here tio sue basically mean your life gone liao, over there ish like having 3 meals) so dpp can't really do much to stop pofma like wat PAP do, so their leputation also drop very fast due to various pofma attack from all sides, both internal and external IBs. All these are wat really costing dpp their votes lah, not because dpp ish banning free speech.

Ya. It is the peasant who get harassed by police or ib. Those that scold in YouTube, no prob, activate ib to mass complain on the video until it get taken down, or get tagged with inappropriate content. This part v much like sinkie land, use the system to the max for their benefits.

If there is no freedom of speech, DDP wouldn't be where it is now. So they know the power of freedom of speech, and cramp down on it like sinkie land. So after a while, both same same liao.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(10-10-2023, 08:01 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ya. It is the peasant who get harassed by police or ib. Those that scold in YouTube, no prob, activate ib to mass complain on the video until it get taken down, or get tagged with inappropriate content. This part v much like sinkie land, use the system to the max for their benefits.

If there is no freedom of speech, DDP wouldn't be where it is now. So they know the power of freedom of speech, and cramp down on it like sinkie land. So after a while, both same same liao.

Aiyah, those claims of peasants getting harassed or arrested for scolding dpp ish either fake news from the opp camp IBs or got some other reasons, and ironically this ish actually the practice that ish common during the old KMT era instead of current dpp eera. Else go ask your real life taiwanese friends\colleagues rather than those IBs in internet, see how many of them actually scare of dpp until no dare kpkb like sinkie? Instead many more ish more scare of KMT or MZT selling their country off to CCP after erected. Like most of moi taiwanese colleagues and friends, some of them may not like dpp but they also despise KMT and MZT dip dip and do not trust that they could do a better job at least in handling non-domestic affairs.

Else given Taiwanese kind of society, if dpp really suka suka arrest peasants just for speaking up, you will see millions walking on the street and even cheong into their parliament to protests and demand impeachment liao, no need wait till erection one.

(10-10-2023, 10:19 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Aiyah, those claims of peasants getting harassed or arrested for scolding dpp ish either fake news from the opp camp IBs or got some other reasons, and ironically this ish actually the practice that ish common during the old KMT era instead of current dpp eera. Else go ask your real life taiwanese friends\colleagues rather than those IBs in internet, see how many of them actually scare of dpp until no dare kpkb like sinkie? Instead many more ish more scare of KMT or MZT selling their country off to CCP after erected. Like most of moi taiwanese colleagues and friends, some of them may not like dpp but they also despise KMT and MZT dip dip and do not trust that they could do a better job at least in handling non-domestic affairs.

Else given Taiwanese kind of society, if dpp really suka suka arrest peasants just for speaking up, you will see millions walking on the street and even cheong into their parliament to protests and demand impeachment liao, no need wait till erection one.

Well, you already made a stand when you say "claims of peasants getting harassed or arrested for scolding dpp ish either fake news from the opp camp IBs or got some other reasons". So easy to sweep everything under fake news. Even their media, produce tons of fake news but no prosecution.

KMT is bad that why got replaced by DPP. But DPP is behaving like the old KMT so anything to be proud about it?

Why no millions of ppl up in the street, the same can be asked why it doesn't happen in sinkie land now. Must be for a reason.

If Taiwan is really that good, wouldn't see an outflow of their ppl taking up jobs overseas like in sinkie land.

(10-10-2023, 06:40 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, you already made a stand when you say "claims of peasants getting harassed or arrested for scolding dpp ish either fake news from the opp camp IBs or got some other reasons". So easy to sweep everything under fake news. Even their media, produce tons of fake news but no prosecution.

KMT is bad that why got replaced by DPP. But DPP is behaving like the old KMT so anything to be proud about it?

Why no millions of ppl up in the street, the same can be asked why it doesn't happen in sinkie land now. Must be for a reason.

If Taiwan is really that good, wouldn't see an outflow of their ppl taking up jobs overseas like in sinkie land.

Obviously you don't know Taiwan and\or had been brainwashed by the propaganda from their anti-govt anti-dpp IBs, If you really know real average on the street Taiwanese in RL, you should have learnt from them that Taiwan people are not afraid of speaking up nor afraid of marching to the street if their govt really did something bad. If you met someone claiming to be taiwanese and yet tell you that average taiwanese are being harassed and arrested just for speaking against their govt, don't need to guess 99% for these 'taiwaneses' are either AT Ibs, of those Taiwan red\blue\white Ibs.

Basically it maybe true that many Taiwanese are not happy with their current govt under dpp, but ish more because of social problem like rising cost of living. unaffordable housing, over population, low incomg vs high inflation, competitiveness from FT\migrations etc and other similar komplains that many 1st world countries are also having. But what kind of 3 yro would go believe those propaganda that it ish because of dpp anyhao arresting\harassing dissents and critics?

https://youtu.be/UH50HXMqQDQ?si=A6uZXDcm32k_ml7y

TSMC tan sie liao lah

Base on Aug 2013 model, there are additional risks staying long term in waters in coming years
https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image...-1025a.jpg