Taiwan Zero deaths for 3 weeks...

[Image: LWjBddw.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Restrictions in Taiwan is comparable to Singapore.

https://www.garda.com/crisis24/news-aler...-update-52

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-10-2021, 10:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Restrictions in Taiwan is comparable to Singapore.

https://www.garda.com/crisis24/news-aler...-update-52

I think our biggest problem is the clusters now revolves around the old folks home. Hope they are investigating how it started.
Also, could it we let in too many unvaccinated FW in?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

I tell. I don't believe their numbers.

This Dpp are absolute liars

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(25-10-2021, 12:33 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I tell. I don't believe their numbers.

The numbers are not from DPP but healthcare system hospitals....DPP cannot just create a zero and announced. When it was high early this year they also announced as is and faced alot of criticism.

I don't see proof numbers are fabricated. Likely a false accusations by those who hate Taiwan.

(25-10-2021, 12:33 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I tell. I don't believe their numbers.

I only believe the data when ppl are not wearing mask anymore.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

aiya, less tests less cases, no test no case. all casualties are due to underlying illnesses. this u aso never heard of?

Bluff kids lah...under seiged mentality, they have die die project the best to the world..otherwise no one dares to go.

Dirty desperate pratamen r all like this ....they bluff bluff, cheat, lie to survive the cunning way ...seeking 1 china policy is a win win for both sides...anyway, they had agreed before n now broken their agreement signed before...they deserve to b whacked n shunned by entire world.

From the ultra high death rate it's proof they under report cases (or over report deaths, possible?)

Like, should open for visit soon...

even leader's education cert can be faked for 30 over yrs until everyone knows it's faked, what else cannot be faked?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post