Taiwan confirmed no new local COVID-19 cases Sept 18

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4290956

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — Taiwan confirmed no new local COVID-19 cases, no deaths and six imported cases Saturday (Sept. 18), according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).

[Image: falling-wall-embarrassing.gif]
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

I local case today + 1 death

How can it be explained 16000 total cases and 800+ deaths, death rate of 5% one of the highest in the world??

Under reporting likely......
[+] 1 user Likes lylcnn's post

Sadly the current health ministry still does not admit the local community spread. Instead keep harping on their local made vaccine will be good enough, denying their wrong decisions in bringing more renown vaccines into their state.

My only hope is that either KMT or any oppositions that take office eventually so as to try to look into the poor decisions made by the DPP administration in recent months. So as to bring them to task and arrest them for their wrong decisions that resulted 800 plus death thus far.

Today Taiwan just reported 10 over cases brought by foreign entry. The health ministry is current reporting in a press conference.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

good job Taiwan…加油!

(19-09-2021, 01:27 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4290956

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — Taiwan confirmed no new local COVID-19 cases, no deaths and six imported cases Saturday (Sept. 18), according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).

very impressive. on the contrary, singapore hit pass 1000 cases yesterday!

Watch Taiwanese variety shows and taiwanese TV serials will know, what they said and the truth is very often different by quite a lot.

(19-09-2021, 02:32 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  good job Taiwan…加油!

stupid dog....!!! Laughing

Smile

(19-09-2021, 02:23 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  I local case today + 1 death

How can it be explained 16000 total cases and 800+ deaths, death rate of 5% one of the highest in the world??

Under reporting likely......

Think of this, TW is the only place in the world where Delta hardly spread without doing anything significant, possible?
Possible is they suppress test regime.

(19-09-2021, 04:09 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Think of this, TW is the only place in the world where Delta hardly spread without doing anything significant, possible?
Possible is they suppress test regime.

No test no case!  nudie

1 to 2 days no cases no use. you need 14 days. We less than 10 ... now it is back. Way back.

Every weekends U.S. numbers drop significantly too.

Accordin to Calvin Cheng they are having Hermit Kingdom Syndrome....and Singapore is doing the smart thing

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Think NK lagi best... no cases since last year 🙆‍♂️

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

today Taiwan has 1 community case, 11 imported cases snd 1 death

(19-09-2021, 03:44 PM)Niubee Wrote:  stupid dog....!!! Laughing

牛屄 Laughter-13