Taiwan may just anounced independent ...

Now that it knows China dare not hoot it. 
Never say never.

Such things are best left to be decided by the people as in Scottish referendum

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-08-2022, 10:21 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Now that it knows China dare not hoot it. 
Never say never.

Better declare Now. See who dare

Smile

Yes. Now. STrike iron while hot. See if taiwan is as strong as ukraine.

(07-08-2022, 10:21 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Now that it knows China dare not hoot it. 
Never say never.

You should assist Ms Sai and help her to draft the statement to declare independence! 

Otherwise he may spell some of the words wrongly!  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

They don't need to declare cos they are as good as independent now.

it's better to declare so ahtiongs will hv gd excuse to whack it hard hard. it doesn't want to declare because of the fear that this might happen. now they can't do anything even when ahtiong's missiles flying over their heads

(07-08-2022, 10:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Such things are best left to be decided by the people as in Scottish referendum

You are not aware Westminister will not allow another referendum!

(07-08-2022, 10:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Such things are best left to be decided by the people as in Scottish referendum

Catalonia had a referendum.

How come the result is not respected?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2...-vote-live

Catalonia referendum: 90% voted for independence, say officials – as it happened

No need announced independent.. Just remove the part that China is part of ROC from the ROC constitution..

Cut the tie with China totally..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..