Which SGTALKER? burning National Day decorations

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...berra-walk
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Mental case
That is possible.

Frustrated and angry man
Also possible. He's a loser. Seeing others doing well, and at 39, he still cmi, he becomes angry...and thinks the Singapore system benefitted others but not him.

Oppie
Could be....a lot of them confuse PAP, civil service and Singapore. Their hatred for PAP extends to any civil servant, even though not all civil servants voted for PAP right. And some think that PAP and Singapore are the same. So they burn the Singapore flag, badmouth Singapore when overseas....thinking that this is getting at PAP wor.

(12-08-2022, 12:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Mental case
That is possible.

Frustrated and angry man
Also possible.  He's a loser.  Seeing others doing well, and at 39, he still cmi, he becomes angry...and thinks the Singapore system benefitted others but not him.

Oppie
Could be....a lot of them confuse PAP, civil service and Singapore.  Their hatred for PAP extends to any civil servant, even though not all civil servants voted for PAP right.  And some think that PAP and Singapore are the same.  So they burn the Singapore flag, badmouth Singapore when overseas....thinking that this is getting at PAP wor.

What's your point??
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Charged for damaging property, lah

Hatred for SG or HATRED for PAP?

Maybe must encourage him to read SGTALK

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(12-08-2022, 12:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...berra-walk

Allo we are more sane here.  Likely to be those seow lang from EDMW HWZ lah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(12-08-2022, 12:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  What's your point??

I know someone who had been in China for more than ten years.  Whenever he had the chance, he would say all the bad things about Singapore,  If the Chinese praised Singapore for its cleanliness, he would tell them about our backyards, how some people urinated at HDB blocks.  If the Chinese praised Singapore for its safety, he would tell them about rape cases, and gang fights.  And he used these to say that PAP is no good....if it is good, there should be zero crime wor.

And his whining could go as far back as the time of Lee Siew Choh, then progressed to how Dr CB Tan did not win the PE (I 
wrote "CB" out of respect...please do not think of abalone hor).

To cut to the chase, he was trying to gain acceptance by the Chinese by praising Mao Tse Tung's father for making Mao Tse Tung's birth possible, and telling the Chinese that China is a glorious country, and far better than Singapore wor.

Of course, he spoke Mandarin and since his Mandarin was quite good (by Singapore's standard), he thought that he would therefore be regarded as a Chinese until the REAL Chinese sitting around the table reminded him that he was a Singaporean.  Trust me, there is a clear and distinct difference between  中国人 and 新加坡人.  Do not even try to pretend you are the former by telling 1.4 billion people that you are a Chinese, while badmouthing your own country in front of them.  

Many Chinese, truth be told, don't like the CCP but they will NEVER badmouth China.  

So, if you don't like PAP, kindly do not badmouth Singapore, can?  Is my point CLEAR enough for you?

(12-08-2022, 01:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I know someone who had been in China for more than ten years.  Whenever he had the chance, he would say all the bad things about Singapore,  If the Chinese praised Singapore for its cleanliness, he would tell them about our backyards, how some people urinated at HDB blocks.  If the Chinese praised Singapore for its safety, he would tell them about rape cases, and gang fights.  And he used these to say that PAP is no good....if it is good, there should be zero crime wor.

And his whining could go as far back as the time of Lee Siew Choh, then progressed to how Dr CB Tan did not win the PE (I 

To cut to the chase, he was trying to gain acceptance by the Chinese by praising Mao Tse Tung's father for making Mao Tse Tung's birth possible, and telling the Chinese that China is a glorious country, and far better than Singapore wor.

Of course, he spoke Mandarin and since his Mandarin was quite good (by Singapore's standard), he thought that he would therefore be regarded as a Chinese until the REAL Chinese sitting around the table reminded him that he was a Singaporean.  Trust me, there is a clear and distinct difference between  中国人 and 新加坡人.  Do not even try to pretend you are the former by telling 1.4 billion people that you are a Chinese, while badmouthing your own country in front of them.  

Many Chinese, truth be told, don't like the CCP but they will NEVER badmouth China.  

So, if you don't like PAP, kindly do not badmouth Singapore, can?  Is my point CLEAR enough for you?
But PAP always brainwash everyone that Singapore is PAP and PAP is Singapore

And that Singapore will rot into nothing without PAP

Well, this is the point, moron!

(12-08-2022, 12:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...berra-walk

Someone threatened to explode the seats during NDP leh!

(12-08-2022, 01:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Someone threatened to explode the seats during NDP leh!

that one is a Teen
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(12-08-2022, 01:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  But PAP always brainwash everyone that Singapore is PAP and PAP is Singapore

And that Singapore will rot into nothing without PAP

Well, this is the point, moron!

The CCP brainwashes the Chinese, by saying 没有党就没有国。。。

PS:  I know you are NOT an ethnic Chinese, so let me translate the above Chinese sentence for you.  It means "Without the Party, there is no China"  That of course is a half truth.  Without the CCP, there is no Communist China.

Yet, those who don't like the communist party would not badmouth their own country,  They might badmouth the party though,....if outside of China.

The Chinese are not fooled by the claim of 没有党就没有国 and I am sure Singaporeans are not renowned for having such a low IQ as to be fooled by believing in something that PAP did not say or suggest, the way you were.  No, we voted for PAP because it delivered results, delivered on its promises....

(12-08-2022, 01:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The CCP brainwashes the Chinese, by saying 没有党就没有国。。。

PS:  I know you are NOT an ethnic Chinese, so let me translate the above Chinese sentence for you.  It means "Without the Party, there is no China"  That of course is a half truth.  Without the CCP, there is no Communist China.

Yet, those who don't like the communist party would not badmouth their own country,  They might badmouth the party though,....if outside of China.

The Chinese are not fooled by the claim of 没有党就没有国 and I am sure Singaporeans are not renowned for having such a low IQ as to be fooled by believing in something that PAP did not say or suggest, the way you were.  No, we voted for PAP because it delivered results, delivered on its promises....
This is why Gemstar call you a snake and a twister

To cut the chase, just answer this:

Did PAP brainwash everyone that PAP is Singapore and Singapore is PAP? That without PAP, Singapore will rot into nothing?

Dun snake or twist. Just answer Yes or No.

As above, so below, moron.

(12-08-2022, 01:11 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Allo we are more sane here.  Likely to be those seow lang from EDMW HWZ lah Big Grin

I concur Clapping
[+] 2 users Like SotongOngTee's post

This is call, "eat full nothing to poo"

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(12-08-2022, 01:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The CCP brainwashes the Chinese, by saying 没有党就没有国。。。

Is you voted, not we voted? Rotfl
61% are called dafts, not the 39%.
I Ching taught me 做鬼的往往是人。

CPF cant retire happily, what results are you referring?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(12-08-2022, 03:01 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  This is why Gemstar call you a snake and a twister

To cut the chase, just answer this:

Did PAP brainwash everyone that PAP is Singapore and Singapore is PAP? That without PAP, Singapore will rot into nothing?

Dun snake or twist. Just answer Yes or No.

As above, so below, moron.

Well, if you want to make unfounded allegations here, I cannot stop you.

Just be careful not to mention names and go too far because you can be tracked down and sued for libel. 

Some of you seem to have this idea that oh! we are just some old folks who are bored, here to talk about nothing, and we are harmless, so we can post whatever we like, we can lie about PAP, we can disseminate communist material from CCP...unlike HWZ, the authorities will leave us alone because we are just some harmless old folks.....think again.

(12-08-2022, 03:41 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Is you voted, not we voted? Rotfl
61% are called dafts, not the 39%.
I Ching taught me 做鬼的往往是人。

CPF cant retire happily, what results are you referring?

Why do people leave their cpf monies in their cpf account when they reached the age to be eligible to withdraw it?

Answer:  They have enough cash elsewhere to spend, and don't even need to draw on their cpf.

So what "retire happily" are you on about here?  Laughing

As a proud follower of PRC, it's about time for you to learn to write the PRC's system of hanyu pinyin.  Don't make 1.4 billion people unhappy by writing 易经 as *I Ching*, following the way the citizens of ROC do.  Rolleyes

(14-08-2022, 11:29 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Well, if you want to make unfounded allegations here, I cannot stop you.

Just be careful not to mention names and go too far because you can be tracked down and sued for libel. 

Some of you seem to have this idea that oh! we are just some old folks who are bored, here to talk about nothing, and we are harmless, so we can post whatever we like, we can lie about PAP, we can disseminate communist material from CCP...unlike HWZ, the authorities will leave us alone because we are just some harmless old folks.....think again.

What are u blabbering, retard?

You think I just came on the internet yesterday?

Think u should start a new thread on your own if u so like to post fake news and threaten forumers with your fertile imagination

Tell me whose names i should mention
RK or Pritam or LHL or OYK ir your parents knnbccb?

Lol, retard!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(14-08-2022, 02:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  What are u blabbering, retard?

You think I just came on the internet yesterday?

Think u should start a new thread on your own if u so like to post fake news and threaten forumers with your fertile imagination

Tell me whose names i should mention
RK or Pritam or LHL or OYK ir your parents knnbccb?

Lol, retard!

I was giving you wise advice not to think that you can hide.

In response, you went berserk howling away... Big Grin

(14-08-2022, 02:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I was giving you wise advice not to think that you can hide.

In response, you went berserk howling away... Big Grin
Why sud i be hiding?

(12-08-2022, 01:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I know someone who had been in China for more than ten years.  Whenever he had the chance, he would say all the bad things about Singapore,  If the Chinese praised Singapore for its cleanliness, he would tell them about our backyards, how some people urinated at HDB blocks.  If the Chinese praised Singapore for its safety, he would tell them about rape cases, and gang fights.  And he used these to say that PAP is no good....if it is good, there should be zero crime wor.

This person u described sounded very much like VeryDumb.

(14-08-2022, 02:20 PM)winbig Wrote:  This person u described sounded very much like VeryDumb.

Whoever is VeryDumb, does he fit the bill?

The person I was referring to:

1.  Bilingual in English and Chinese, written and spoken
2.  A communist without a shadow of a doubt.
3.  A Roman Catholic who attends a state sanctioned church, and tries to build his network there since he is alone in China
4.  Hater of PAP, and for whatever reason, that extends to Singapore.
5.  Estranged from his Singaporean wife and daughters.

(14-08-2022, 02:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Whoever is VeryDumb, does he fit the bill?

The person I was referring to:

1.  Bilingual in English and Chinese, written and spoken
2.  A communist without a shadow of a doubt.
3.  A Roman Catholic who attends a state sanctioned church, and tries to build his network there since he is alone in China
4.  Hater of PAP, and for I dare reason, that extends to Singapore.
5.  Estranged from his Singaporean wife and daughters.
I dare you to name his name here and provide your I/C details when doing so

(12-08-2022, 12:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Mental case
That is possible.

Frustrated and angry man
Also possible.  He's a loser.  Seeing others doing well, and at 39, he still cmi, he becomes angry...and thinks the Singapore system benefitted others but not him.

Oppie
Could be....a lot of them confuse PAP, civil service and Singapore.  Their hatred for PAP extends to any civil servant, even though not all civil servants voted for PAP right.  And some think that PAP and Singapore are the same.  So they burn the Singapore flag, badmouth Singapore when overseas....thinking that this is getting at PAP wor.

Why you not happy with OngYK leh? Canberra Walk is in Sembawang leh!

(14-08-2022, 02:34 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why you not happy with OngYK leh? Canberra Walk is in Sembawang leh!

Who says I am not heypi with OYK?

I think he had done a very good job on the covid thingy.

It is a neck to neck fight for the premiership, and besides LW, both CCS and OYK could also fill the shoes.  I would not be surprised if LW chooses him or both to be DPM.

If by fluke shot, LW is voted out, it is Singapore's blessings that PAP still has OYK and CCS who can be PM.

If in a freak election, the PAP becomes a minority and an oppo party, Singapore is lucky to have the PAP slapping the Oppo.....which will become the government.

Maybe he is burning it for Lee KY during this Ghost Festival.

Looks like Sg got a lot of mental problem cases.