Hong Kong to develop new city of 2.5M people

(09-12-2021, 01:18 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The vision is always good; it's the execution that makes all the difference. HK has a bad reputation for its execution of plans.

In the past every new project / initiative was blocked by the angmoh licking oppositions in the Legislative Council. Nothing positive could come out.

(09-12-2021, 01:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Answer 3 questions to prove it.

Did you do your National Service?  Which camp?  Which year?

You're really cock. These questions any foreigners can also smoke you.

But to entertain you, I'll let you know that I served 2.5 years in Seletar camp. It had a number of units, such as 160 SADA, 35 SCE, a guards and dog unit etc.
I don't have to tell you which year except that it's in the 90s.

(09-12-2021, 11:22 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Singapore already facing wast disposal, power and water problem. If some emergencies happen, the elite and FT can run away. The local commoners will be in big trouble.

I am not sure why SG suddenly get into the conversation. I know for a fact HKee who had visited our HDB apt are impressed with relative affordability and spaciousness vs theirs.  And unlike SG housing policy, HK retain the British land practices due to 1C2S agreement. 

That is the flip side of so-called  "freedom and democracy" - which itself is an oxymoron since as colonial subjects, HKee had no ride to voting nor free election under the British rule of 155 years... Laughing

(09-12-2021, 10:01 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  In British times, HK is a free society so left to market forces (didn't work well). Now under dictatorship, things should move in the dictator's direction (work better??)

I am curious - How was HK a "free society" when the Brit rule them after the Opium war ? Give them free Opium and drug them with "democratic values" when UK itself did not fully practice democracy until after WW1 ? Laughing

(09-12-2021, 05:58 PM)Simon Wrote:  I am curious - How was HK a "free society" when the Brit rule them after the Opium war ? Give them free Opium and drug them with "democratic values" when UK itself did not fully practice democracy until after WW1 ? Laughing

What opium war? talking about prior / post-handover lah. You may write well but over-estimate your logical capacity lol

(09-12-2021, 06:21 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  What opium war? talking about prior / post-handover lah. You may write well but over-estimate your logical capacity lol

You have mistaken - Why would there be "Handover" when there is no Opium war ? That's why you have fail in your rational. Rolleyes

We've got friendly neighbours? Grow up! - LKY 2011

(09-12-2021, 03:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You're really cock. These questions any foreigners can also smoke you.

But to entertain you, I'll let you know that I served 2.5 years in Seletar camp. It had a number of units, such as 160 SADA, 35 SCE, a guards and dog unit etc.
I don't have to tell you which year except that it's in the 90s.

I asked three questions but you siam. Then, you gave me answers to questions I did not ask.

Come on lar.  No need to write a book beating around the bush with so many irrelevant "answers".

jhk jiusi jhk.

Just came across this 45sqm home in HK. Price should be about S$1.7m. 4 people live in it including a maid . You will pui at the family when you see where the maid has to sleep.

(09-12-2021, 12:39 PM)sgxin Wrote:  Agree the Chinese always have a choice of moving back to their kampongs.

And some Chinese kampongs are very well built nowadays, even bungalow-like like the this Hunan vlogger's new kampong house.
Very spacious and luxurious looking.

Shanghai kampongs:

Walaneh..........sipeh tokkong, kampong houses like these can only be found in Singapore districts 9 ~ 11. Surprised

(09-12-2021, 08:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I asked three questions but you siam.  Then, you gave me answers to questions I did not ask.

Come on lar.  No need to write a book beating around the bush with so many irrelevant "answers".

jhk jiusi jhk.

You're a cock person. Out of the 3 questions I've already answered 2. And why should I tell you the year of my enlistment? Does it mean anything? Whether I tell you it is 1990 or 1995 it doesn't add to anything that I'm a Singaporean.

I'm dealing with an idiot here.

(09-12-2021, 08:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You're a cock person. Out of the 3 questions I've already answered 2. And why should I tell you the year of my enlistment? Does it mean anything? Whether I tell you it is 1990 or 1995 it doesn't add to anything that I'm a Singaporean.

I'm dealing with an idiot here.

Told you to answer THREE questions, but you answered TWO.

You failed your math or English, or both?

(09-12-2021, 08:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Told you to answer THREE questions, but you answered TWO.

You failed your math or English, or both?

I don't need to prove to you anything. You want to believe I'm a Singaporean u believe. Dunwan also not my problem.

(09-12-2021, 08:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I don't need to prove to you anything. You want to believe I'm a Singaporean u believe. Dunwan also not my problem.

If my memory is right, you said you were from edmw and left that forum after you were caught out....as a jhk posting and pretending to be a Singaporean there.

你真地几够力咯!

(09-12-2021, 10:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Li is allowed to dl what he do because system permits.

Ordinary HK people if they bought homes 30yrs ago also hit the jackpot.

It's wrong to simply push the blame on Li when he is just a player in the system and play to win. All our local developers also play to win. It's the govt that control the rules.Nobody anywhere in the world cab expect businessman and entrepreneurs to behave in a different manner.

For govt to blame players is just pushing responsibility.

Ordinary HK people would not hit jackpot if they intend to stay in HK.
Until they left HK and sell flat, they can see but cannot feel it. 
Similar situation in Sg. But Sg Govt here are in upper hand against
developers, price are not that absurd.  HK is not the case.

HK people has chance to change path where Tung in early 2000s wanted land reform,
but HK people do not appreciate it and reject it.
As economy slows and inflation continue to creep up, housing price to income ratio become incredible high.

This time round, HK govt is persistence as high housing price is erode the future of younger generation.

(09-12-2021, 09:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If my memory is right, you said you were from edmw and left that forum after you were caught out....as a jhk posting and pretending to be a Singaporean there.

你真地几够力咯!

Your memory failed you, I said nothing of that sorts. You'd better take some gingko.

香港为何迷信英国制度?意识形态与经济双重互补才能救香港【卢克文工作室】

(09-12-2021, 09:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Your memory failed you, I said nothing of that sorts. You'd better take some gingko.

Oyk Goat Flower (羊花) who is having hallucination most of the time!  Rotfl

(09-12-2021, 09:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Your memory failed you, I said nothing of that sorts. You'd better take some gingko.
You can deny all you want.  

I will rest my case.

(10-12-2021, 04:13 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Oyk Goat Flower (羊花) who is having hallucination most of the time!  Rotfl

Yes, I highly suspect it's him. Got all the signs of stupidity  Rotfl