Taiwan's surplus from China is giving to US

Taiwan has an export trading of 40% to China. On the other hand, China only has an export of 2% to Taiwan.  

Taiwan even has a trade deficit with US.  

Effectively, Taiwan earns money from China and give to US including buying expensive weapon from US and target the weapon to hit China.  

Best thing to do is to stop all trading with Taiwan and let Taiwan die pain2.  

All the Falungong elements, what do you think of the above proposal?  

Taiwan has USD 100 billion surplus trading with China every year under ECFA free trade agreement with China signed under President Ma for the past 12 years.

Meanwhile Taiwan has trade deficits with both Japan and the U.S., Taiwan has USD 50 billion loss trading with Japan every year.

While China allows 4000 of Taiwanese goods exported to China free of tariffs under ECFA Taiwan blocks Chinese goods entering Taiwan for political reasons. As a result China has done a trade barrier investigation and wants to bring the case to WTO to accuse Taiwan of violating free trade. Subsequently China will terminate ECFA, when that happens Taiwan’s economy will go down, GDP will go negative, many companies close down and millions will lose jobs.

Taiwan purchase defense equipment is due to threat posed by China which as many weapons and fighters targeted at Taiwan.

The arms race can be stopped by China ending its threat against Taiwan.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(16-01-2024, 05:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Taiwan purchase defense equipment is due to threat posed by China which as many weapons and fighters targeted at Taiwan.

Taiwan will use American weapons to fight with China lah! Big Grin

(16-01-2024, 05:34 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Taiwan will use American weapons to fight with China lah! Big Grin

Amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies 2nd hand weapon can use meh
https://media.tenor.com/ES0uPrKfTtcAAAAM...-biden.gif

(16-01-2024, 05:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Taiwan purchase defense equipment is due to threat posed by China which as many weapons and fighters targeted at Taiwan.

Wrong lah! Taiwan purchases outdated weapons that the U.S. forces Taiwan to buy to get rid of old stock, the advanced weapons, F-35 fighters and long range missiles Taiwan wants the U.S. is unwilling to sell. And for weapons and F-16 fighters the U.S. sold to Taiwan it sold 3 times more expensive than selling to Spore and other countries. Many of the weapons Taiwan buys from the U.S. was asked to make full payment upfront yet the deliveries have been delayed for years and now delay further to 2027 due to Ukraine and Gaza wars.

(16-01-2024, 03:52 PM)webinarian Wrote:      
Taiwan has an export trading of 40% to China. On the other hand, China only has an export of 2% to Taiwan.  

Taiwan even has a trade deficit with US.  

Effectively, Taiwan earns money from China and give to US including buying expensive weapon from US and target the weapon to hit China.  

Best thing to do is to stop all trading with Taiwan and let Taiwan die pain2.  

China should stop giving all the business to Taiwan for it to make billions each year then give all the surplus to the U.S. for buying expensive weapons against China.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(16-01-2024, 06:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  China should stop giving all the business to Taiwan for it to make billions each year then give all the surplus to the U.S. for buying expensive weapons against China.

America supplying weapons to Taiwan to beat China lah! Big Grin Use your hand to beat others lah! I slap you with his hand lah!