Taiwanese Want to Visit Japan but Japan Doesn’t Recognise Taiwan’s Medigen Vaccine

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/china...24-1316216

Yes and the DPP continue to support Medigen vaccines, despite their vaccines had already disposed a few million dollars. And most of all the vaccines did not get acknowledged by FDA.

Now many Taiwanese are questioning DPP government on the amount spent on a vaccines that was never recognised by world renowned FDA, why waste the reserves contributed by Taiwanese?

This coming general elections will be affected by this misused or abused of fundings by DPP. Now many Taiwanese are saying the DPP party is poor in managing their state, as well as possibly involved in corruptions that need to be investigated when there is a change of legislation by the end of this year.

(26-09-2022, 08:31 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Yes and the DPP continue to support Medigen vaccines, despite their vaccines had already disposed a few million dollars. And most of all the vaccines did not get acknowledged by FDA.

Now many Taiwanese are questioning DPP government on the amount spent on a vaccines that was never recognised by world renowned FDA, why waste the reserves contributed by Taiwanese?

This coming general elections will be affected by this misused or abused of fundings by DPP. Now many Taiwanese are saying the DPP party is poor in managing their state, as well as possibly involved in corruptions that need to be investigated when there is a change of legislation by the end of this year.

Now how can Taiwanese visit Japan? Must get vaccinated again?

Corruption is obvious, the baseball stadium cost twice of the original budget yet full of problems and the facilities provided are primitive,  where did the money go? Some DPP politician’s pocket?

(26-09-2022, 08:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Now how can Taiwanese visit Japan? Must get vaccinated again?

Corruption is obvious, the baseball stadium cost twice of the original budget yet full of problems and the facilities provided are primitive,  where did the money go? Some DPP politician’s pocket?

Yes, for those Taiwanese who wanted to visit Japan will need to get the world renowned or approved vaccines.And they have to pay from their own pocket.  

As for the baseball stadium investigation will only start when the Mayor is won by the Pan Blue party, same goes with the recent earthquake that brought a badminton court ceiling collapsed in Taoyuan. Both projects spent more than NT120 millions, and already both Taoyuan and Hsinchu pan green candidates are bleak to win this coming elections. 

Reason is many Taiwanese are now saying they want investigations to look into the spending. President Tsai is staying away from these two candidates, as over the weekend the rally was not supported by the President. Especially with the polls recently done by a research company found the Pan Green candidates are losing supports.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

Taiwan govt very creative one.. Those who got Medigen Vaccine can actually write in to their MOH equivalent to request to delete their vaccination records so that it is in a clean stage and they can go for other vaccines..

When I heard this, take my hats off Taiwan govt..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(26-09-2022, 10:17 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Taiwan govt very creative one.. Those who got Medigen Vaccine can actually write in to their MOH equivalent to request to delete their vaccination records so that it is in a clean stage and they can go for other vaccines..

When I heard this, take my hats off Taiwan govt..

Taiwan’s DPP garment is very smart, last year when all the countries were buying vaccines, it didn’t buy and blamed China for blocking Taiwan buy Pfizer, then Pfizer’s only Asian regional distributor in Shanghai has stock for Taiwan, Taiwan rejected it and contacted Pfizer HQ in Germany directly, was told to go thru Shanghai distributor.  Soon after Taiwan’s MOH came out with Taiwan’s own vaccine called Medigen and asked people to get vaccinated, and made tens of millions. As Medigen has never gone through proper stages of testing for larger populations and is not accepted by WHO and most of the countries, so it is useless after all. Taiwanese still have to get vaccinated again if they want to travel overseas.

(26-09-2022, 10:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taiwan’s DPP garment is very smart, last year when all the countries were buying vaccines, it didn’t buy and blamed China for blocking Taiwan buy Pfizer, then Pfizer’s only Asian regional distributor in Shanghai has stock for Taiwan, Taiwan rejected it and contacted Pfizer HQ in Germany directly, was told to go thru Shanghai distributor.  Soon after Taiwan’s MOH came out with Taiwan’s own vaccine called Medigen and asked people to get vaccinated, and made tens of millions. As Medigen has never gone through proper stages of testing for larger populations and is not accepted by WHO and most of the countries, so it is useless after all. Taiwanese still have to get vaccinated again if they want to travel overseas.

You have missed the point where Medigen share prices sore from NT 40 plus that grow to almost NT300 in a span of 4 months. 

And DPP has also blocked another homemade vaccine which DPP has supported initially but gav up when Medigen offered a better deal for DPP administration.

Hopefully when DPP losses this year end elections all these will get surface especially with the “secret deals” or “under table deals”. Then we will see many people including the Health Ministers will get jailed terms and not forgetting some of the government officials too.

Anyway DPP is infamous for their corruptions and self “fattening” deals, they have not changed despite Chen ShuiBian was persecuted to have syphoned billions of dollars (USD).
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post