Taiwanese in Shanghai

初次來到上海新天地 原來說大陸落後如此荒謬?|寒國人

Hello buddy! You share here the nice stuff and this is very nice and amazing. By the way, i am shopping lover and the replica clothing website is my favorite. What you say about this?

Welcome Cityhantam!! Nice to see You tube video Its amazing about Taiwanese Shanghai. I am Travel lover and I have visit the Taiwanese Restaurants in Shanghai Its amazing place. I like this Restaurant The sight are vey beautiful Din Tai Fun Restaurant one of the most famous.

Shanghai is so beautiful...at least, this video of Xintiandi shows so....

Can cityhantum enlighten us, why is it so many Chinese still come to Singapore to work?

(25-01-2022, 02:07 PM)Rose Wrote:  Welcome Cityhantam!! Nice to see You tube video Its amazing about Taiwanese Shanghai. I am Travel lover  and I  have visit the Taiwanese Restaurants in Shanghai Its amazing place. I like this Restaurant The sight are vey beautiful Din Tai Fun Restaurant one of the most famous.

The chairs in Din Tai Fung everywhere are not comfy to sit for hours. The food is also so-so.

Shangdao Cafe would be better.  Comparable in terms of pricing but more comfy....

Hello guys! You share here the nice stuff. By the way, I want to know about the traveling because i really like this. I like the traveling with shopping so if you have any idea about this so share here.

(25-01-2022, 02:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The chairs in Din Tai Fung everywhere are not comfy to sit for hours. The food is also so-so.

Shangdao Cafe would be better.  Comparable in terms of pricing but more comfy....
Welcome Oyk, Every one choice  different, I have personally visit Din tai Fung so, like this Restaurant. You like Shangdao Cafe I have no experience to come in this cafe. But now I will come to visit there cafe. may be, its better to Din tai Fung. what Would  you say about this????

(27-01-2022, 12:36 PM)Rose Wrote:  Welcome Oyk, Every one choice  different, I have personally visit Din tai Fung so, like this Restaurant. You like Shangdao Cafe I have no experience to come in this cafe. But now I will come to visit there cafe. may be, its better to Din tai Fung. what Would  you say about this????

Good to try it out.  

Big nice sofa seater.

Can have a really good dinner with a Shanghai girl...

Don't forget their ice shavings...very shiok.

Hey Rose! I also personally visit the Din tai Fung and i share here images and i specially like this. what you say about this?
[Image: dim.jpg]
[Image: Din-Thai-Fung-CBD-Melbourne-Dumpling-Hou...ite4-1.jpg]

(27-01-2022, 01:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Good to try it out.  

Big nice sofa seater.

Can have a really good dinner with a Shanghai girl...

Don't forget their ice shavings...very shiok.
It Justs to much nice to have you here on this great board. Would like to wish a warm welcome here and surely wish you good luck for your stay.
I will try it very soon.
I find this Restaurant is very interesting as you are saying 
Dear!! Oyk I am girl. I will have dinner with Shanghai boy very soon....

(27-01-2022, 04:11 PM)Oliver Wrote:  Hey Rose! I also personally visit the Din tai Fung and i share here images and i specially like this. what you say about this?
[Image: dim.jpg]
[Image: Din-Thai-Fung-CBD-Melbourne-Dumpling-Hou...ite4-1.jpg]

Oooh, Oliver you also like fung food on like mine. Thank you for agreeing and I welcome you to this community farm. I hope we gets lot of fun with talk us. I like to talk new some ones and some new persons.

niagara falls ny tours package sounds interesting to get fun there and seems a best to enjoy. I'll make a plan to be there and I'll enjoy the best outing picnic places with my family. If you guys have any information about the best picnic places that will be best for me you can share here with me frankly.

I also like like to take tours in my life. Different tour provide relaxation in our minds. I am glad to know about your interests and plan is too much nice and awesome. I also like to take this tour in very soon. I personally like new York Beauty full destinations.

I am also a foodie person and would love to discuss the new dishes always. Anyhow, this looks yummy and keen to know this dish's name and the best places where I can enjoy in the USA?