Taiwanese woman tracks down 300-year-old ancestral homeland in mainland China

‘Come back to hang out’: Taiwanese woman tracks down 300-year-old ancestral homeland in mainland China, with help from internet users (msn.com)

Nice story.....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

To have someone tracing their ancestry is always something interesting to learn. Not many younger generations will want to recognise let alone tracing their ancestors.

This is a good story, especially with many Taiwanese who just wants to disassociate and/or not acknowledge with their past.

(01-09-2022, 12:36 PM)kokee Wrote:  orientaldaily, pro-china media & newspaper in HK! now also buay  tahan anymore! no more news freedom, no more human right, what to report or write in newspaper are fully censored & controlled!
wait longer, all the worms of communist out.
same in police force, follow instruction 100%, security in HK today getting worse each day!
HK, deserve it, dance with the devil!

8.31 【東方日報唱衰香港!】東方又作反:國安法之下香港治安日差,市民人心惶惶,不移民難道留下來任人宰割嗎

all these moronic stir shit dogs here, till the day all kena like what happening in HK in 2019, how many youngsters died & in jail, so many migrate everyday in HK to run for their life & their children future to avoid being brainwash by ccp to be slavery for dictators!
look at HK today, everything is crashing down hard & fast, the worst is still yet to come when HKD unpeg broken & total collapse of HK financial system!!

till these moronic taiwanese or whoever, when they get it!! deserve it!!
you are taiwanese now, no more a 中國人!!
same to all chinese oversea today!!!

(23-09-2022, 06:20 PM)kokee Wrote:  who here is 中國人? almost none, almost all here is spore chinese!
look at HK collapsing today due to their people give up fighting 1 country 2 system with ccp china in 2019, so fast within 2-3 yrs, HK already gone case, still got morons believe what ccp china bark?
never ever trust ccp china on they will let you keep whatever or their promise, thee dogs will never keep their promise, from they have done in WTO, UN & ton more! 
dont ever give in to evil, keep taiwan forever & if possible, get global consensus as an independent country, that is all!!

我又不是中國人

(26-09-2022, 06:27 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  To have someone tracing their ancestry is always something interesting to learn. Not many younger generations will want to recognise let alone tracing their ancestors.

This is a good story, especially with many Taiwanese who just wants to disassociate and/or not acknowledge with their past.

https://media.tenor.com/cvhG4_K8V5MAAAAM...ughing.gif https://media.tenor.com/eWTxq7C0RzIAAAAM...ughter.gif https://media.tenor.com/LPaOZv3nIiIAAAAM...-trump.gif 

Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous slave kokee go take your medicine bananas cheo kau peng hor LL 

Jealousy kokee hor