Take MRT to eat Ampang yong tau foo

(04-09-2021, 02:57 PM)hansamu Wrote:  True.....tried this once.
Nothing special and quite pricey.

First time and last time.
This one is a throat slitter but nice, I like the meat sauce thick bee hoon

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(04-09-2021, 12:47 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Try then get infected how? Big Grin

Well.... if get infected but stomach song song, feel shiok .... better than get infected yet no makan yum yum

(04-09-2021, 01:28 PM)Talent Wrote:  wasted my $5

lousy

Which one you try?

Later MRT break down

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Good promotion for this new station,,, LIKE

(05-09-2021, 01:15 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Later MRT break down

Yeah better don't cross the road later get knock down too

Hope I get the right stall. I’m trying out later

Tangsen go there eat and want take photos for review. When food come, he can't wait and started eating, then no choice take photo from internet. Conclusion: the food must be good.

(05-09-2021, 10:36 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Tangsen go there eat and want take photos for review. When food come, he can't wait and started eating, then no choice take photo from internet. Conclusion: the food must be good.

You are so right  Rotfl
When the food is in front of you ... still can think of take photo meh ... I not those this take selfie that take photo ...... food cum .... CHOMP  Clap

(04-09-2021, 11:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Which one you try?

corner one

already full, no need to go already, must queue for 1 hour at least.

(04-09-2021, 12:14 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I think the smaller ones no worries, they are also quite packed. Many old-timers or those tried both will eat the smaller one but bigger shop has their following also.

normally like that.  someone will open fake shop next to the original shop.

some blur-blur guys will go and eat by mistake.

some other will also go because the queue at the original shop is too long - provided the fake shop's food is not too bad - most likely it is the case, else they will close shop soon

(05-09-2021, 10:36 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Tangsen go there eat and want take photos for review. When food come, he can't wait and started eating, then no choice take photo from internet. Conclusion: the food must be good.

he is just like those 7th month brothers.

Is the Ampang YTF along 928 Upper Thomson Road? I remember long long time ago they first started near to the Mandai/ Sembawang road junction area.

tomorrow will be a better day

(05-09-2021, 12:55 PM)drgn Wrote:  normally like that.  someone will open fake shop next to the original shop.

some blur-blur guys will go and eat by mistake.

some other will also go because the queue at the original shop is too long - provided the fake shop's food is not too bad - most likely it is the case, else they will close shop soon

When I was there in the morning, the big shop had got more patrons than the small shop. 

Personally I don't find the Ampang yong tahu is authentic. Food is normal, nothing to shout about. 

Next time I probably would try the big shop.

(05-09-2021, 09:17 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  When I was there in the morning, the big shop had got more patrons than the small shop. 

Personally I don't find the Ampang yong tahu is authentic. Food is normal, nothing to shout about. 

Next time I probably would try the big shop.
What is authentic to you?

(06-09-2021, 12:06 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  What is authentic to you?

Have you ever tried the real AMPANG yong tahu?

(04-09-2021, 01:08 PM)dynamite Wrote:   
I heard the best kuaychap is at tanjong rhu hawker centre

got such thing as tanjong rhu hawker centre meh........

(06-09-2021, 01:01 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  got such thing as tanjong rhu hawker centre meh........

It is called Jalan Batu Market & Food Centre.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(06-09-2021, 12:20 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  Have you ever tried the real AMPANG yong tahu?

The one at katong.
Btw, I really hate people answering a question with another question. Don't know its ok, but dun act smart by asking another question. It's just show you know shit.
Be like me, I was asking a sincere question instead answered with a kay kian question.

https://fu-lin-tou-fu-yuen.business.site

(06-09-2021, 06:22 AM)Levin Wrote:  It is called Jalan Batu Market & Food Centre.

Feng Ji Kuay Chap.

(06-09-2021, 10:50 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Feng Ji Kuay Chap.
Bishan 284 Kway Chup also good .... but seldom eat kway chup at night 

https://danielfooddiary.com/2020/06/05/284kwaychap/

was ther 10 mins ago , the thompson line make this place accessable

the ytf is not open today but the other one is open and v good business