Taking advantage? Angry diner accuses Margaret Drive hawker over 10-cent

Taking advantage? Angry diner accuses Margaret Drive hawker over 10-cent charge for chilli sauce

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/taking-...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.charge for chilli sauce

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/taking-...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

The price of fresh chilli has shot to astronomical high. No wonder hawkers want to charge 10 cents for each additional scoop. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

The old Margaret drive hawker centre isway etter than then current one. And a lot cheaper also.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(09-05-2023, 10:06 AM)dynamite Wrote:  The old Margaret drive hawker centre isway etter than then current one. And a lot cheaper also.

Agree. . Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Some stall owners are very stingy...every month make good profits but stingy to give back to customers over extra stuff!

Stinkaporean like to complain all kind of shite .... life too good liow lah
KPKB 10cts chilli ..... not happy dun buy lor

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Some people won't even touch chilli  ,as such it's a saving for hawkers. 

Just give and take.

Finally all have wake up to adopt govt's culture of everything just pass down to end users/consumers. Why must govt make $$$ while I (the shop owners/stall holders, etc) bear extra costs to me? Why they make so much profit while I (shop keepers/stall holders, etc) cannot do the same? Welcome welcome. Expect more such pass down the bucks to end users complaints.