A hard lockdown is needed now

Tio boh? Hard lockdown of two months to bring some sanity to the daily numbers.

Minister will say how dare you derail our kpi targets? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Yes. Because now Bus n MRT still packed.

They want to open you ask them to close dreaming
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

a hard lockdown now means a massive u-turn and this will hurt their credibility in the world stage given that SG is a well known pro-foreigner place that every foreigner likes

haha

No way will there be a lock down.

The stage has been firmly erected for endemicity and opening up of the economy. 

Just need to bite the bullet and move on, and hope for the best!!!

God bless .

No lock down lah.

Instead open vtl to all countries

(28-10-2021, 09:10 AM)RichDad Wrote:  No lock down lah.

Instead open vtl to all countries

There will not be a lockdown, cos that will affect our economy.  The GDP will be grossly affected....

Ban no vac from taking public transport, or even leave their home..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(28-10-2021, 02:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ban no vac from taking public transport, or even leave their home..

Don't be so demanding, to check for vaccination cert. for board the bus or MRT is putting too much of a nuisance... crying

(28-10-2021, 02:50 PM)debono Wrote:  There will not be a lockdown, cos that will affect our economy.  The GDP will be grossly affected....
Bro, lockdown is a blesssing in disguise and you hv a chance to buy cheap  cheap banks shares. Rite or not? Haha…..
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(28-10-2021, 07:50 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Tio boh? Hard lockdown of two months to bring some sanity to the daily numbers.

No.  Once the "Silent Covid Spreaders" in the community are flushed out,  This could be just a matter of a week or two,   Singapore should start endemic.   No lockdown.   Here  is why

https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/202...se-in.html

(28-10-2021, 03:08 PM)debono Wrote:  Don't be so demanding, to check for vaccination cert. for board the bus or MRT is putting too much of a nuisance... crying

After pinkie made the announcement a few weeks ago, I already accepted that the sky will be the limit on how far they are willing to go out to tekan non vac..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(28-10-2021, 02:50 PM)debono Wrote:  There will not be a lockdown, cos that will affect our economy.  The GDP will be grossly affected....

YR END NO BONUSES
NEXT YR ALSO NO BONUSES IF GDP FALL

no more lockdown already, last time lock down is to isolate cases as the number was small and controllable, now cases are everywhere, lockdown doesn’t work anymore, even if we lock down for 3 months, cases will not get lower, so must live with the virus and move on.

(28-10-2021, 03:15 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Bro, lockdown is a blesssing in disguise and you hv a chance to buy cheap  cheap banks shares. Rite or not? Haha…..

You are not wrong to advice that banks shares are moving southwards, and there is a good chance to invest in these banks, but the whole economy is affected, especially for those in the F&B business.. crying

(28-10-2021, 03:08 PM)debono Wrote:  Don't be so demanding, to check for vaccination cert. for board the bus or MRT is putting too much of a nuisance... crying

Not really. they could give those who are viccinated a token with beep to differentiate them from those without a token