Taliban: One day we'll have Islamic law all over the world

Quote:MUSTAFA (through translator): It's our belief that, one day, Mujahideen will have victory and Islamic law will come not to just Afghanistan but all over the world. We are not in a hurry. We believe it will come one day. Jihad will not end until the last day.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/2108/14/cnr.19.html

Is this the actual script?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I believed what the talibans said. I also predict one day all the pigs in this world can fly including wild boars. Long live piggy.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

I think that's what the Prophet taught........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Thanks to a ball-less America.

fanatics. i wonder how China will handle the relationship with them. no one else seems to be able to handle them.

Means what? I cannot eat CKT?

(16-08-2021, 12:21 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Means what? I cannot eat CKT?

Can but no pork lard....... Rolleyes
Oh can use beef or beef lard. I ate a few times ckt with beef in Jakarta before quite nice also......

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Sometimes we need to think. These ppl have any economy? They are isolated yet not defeated , they finished it triumphant instead. Here we have good economy and wealth with ppl full of knowledge, skill and experience yet there is still chaotic "war" among and within the community. This spiritual power already caught hold of many in the Society. Always expect the unexpected finale. In the today world , we keep talking abt economy and make life better,are we making our life and others better ? Are we deceiving ourself?
Everyone trying to outdo each other in life to secure their future. Is this good for humanity?

(16-08-2021, 12:12 PM)1shot1kil Wrote:  fanatics. i wonder how China will handle the relationship with them. no one else seems to be able to handle them.

I hope the Chinese do not get deceived into working with them. These people have the intention to force their will on others. They'll slowly but surely encroached onto your territories if one is not careful.

Dat's why western govts cannot stand them n anyhow drop tons of mother if all bombs .

their talk is for propaganda lah...china sat down with them n told them ' u dont interfere, i wud not interfere'...all solved...

But our tiny puny island, everyone wants to bully n eat us up ,easy meat with support from traitors in the region ..

Down the road, v clear angmos will not fight for us, we have no choice bit to seek the next super power china to protect us like admiral zheng ho those days from the barbarans ..

To those bananas who dont like zheng ho , then is lam huddud syrishh laws of choppinh yr head hands n stone u to death, u want isnit ?

No angmo countries want yellow bananas...the KzkK will whack u upside down

This type of backward ideology is also practised in Aceh and Kelantan. Very difficult to eradicate, just like Covid.

no future for world, definitely..