'Tamil guy travelling the world' ranks S'pore as his No. 4 bottom country:

(10-06-2024, 08:53 AM)OYK Wrote:  Must tell all visitors we're hans, not 中国人. Duno if they're insersted or not

Anyway to convey message of us to Endians?

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

He is not telling the truth. Now the temperate in New Delhi is 42 degree celsius.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(10-06-2024, 08:23 AM)Migrant Wrote:  How would you expect one from the other side of culture to appreciate a developed country with advance infrastructure, and technology?

For over 15 years, GIC and Temasek invested billions in India and now, rich enough to travel the world..

Wasted our CPF $$$
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(10-06-2024, 03:26 PM)Clyde Wrote:  He is not telling the truth. Now the temperate in New Delhi is 42 degree celsius.

After feeding him with our hard earned CPF $$$ now he tcss
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(10-06-2024, 02:41 PM)Sticw Wrote:  But if you got money here got all the different chickens you can enjoy. I'm sure you are fully aware of this... Lol

Who will want an ahneh chicken, besides their own kind Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-06-2024, 03:13 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Anyway I am a Han..

I am not Chinese. My nationality is Malaysian.

At last you got it. Clapping

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Agree with his four points.
Is our govt decision if wish to change.

Very brave Aneh.
I agreed with what he said.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

why no.4 bottom country?

shouldnt it be a country to be strictly avoided at all costs?

• a 1st world country with all year round polluted road constructions nonstop

• a little red dot having 10 over polluted fighter jets flying everyday all year round

• a weather so hot and humid that you are having a sauna everyday without failed

• expensive cooked food of imported stale ingredients which are excessively cooked with condiments spices to cover up

• a messy country losing its cultural identity whereby each and every foreigner brings along their own sets of culture

if theres rebirth and a choice given

stinkapore certainly to be omitted

let alone coming here as a tourist....
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post