Tampines : Mercedes crashed through railings killing one injuring others

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/1...ium=social&utm_source=telegram&utm_campaign=sttg

Just need to find fault with the vehicle and escape from serious punishment...

To the elitist, commoners are digits and not lives.

[Image: Screenshot-20211227-154707-Maps.jpg]

this junction not very well-lit at night. can easily drive to the other side if dun slow down
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(27-12-2021, 03:52 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20211227-154707-Maps.jpg]

this junction not very well-lit at night. can easily drive to the other side if dun slow down

Question is what time did the accident occurred.... crying

Coincidentally in Kaohsiung a BMW driver also drink driving drove into a family of four and killed the mother and the family eldest daughter had broken legs and all her teeth were knocked out. The husband and the youngest daughter had minor injury.

The accident happened last evening.

The BMW driver was driving under high intoxication with whiskey, worst of all this driver was driving with his license suspended in two accidents that happened years ago.

Now the driver is under arrest while his friend who was sitting next to him was fine.

Many Taiwanese now questioned the government why their laws does not have any control over such offenders?

The news has been reporting this since last evening.

(27-12-2021, 04:38 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Coincidentally in Kaohsiung a BMW driver also drink driving drove into a family of four and killed the mother and the family eldest daughter had broken legs and all her teeth were knocked out. The husband and the youngest daughter had minor injury.

The accident happened last evening.

The BMW driver was driving under high intoxication with whiskey, worst of all this driver was driving with his license suspended in two accidents that happened years ago.

Now the driver is under arrest while his friend who was sitting next to him was fine.

Many Taiwanese now questioned the government why their laws does not have any control over such offenders?

The news has been reporting this since last evening.
Drink driving and causing death is akin to second degree  murder and should  be punished as such, rich people notwithstanding...... Angry crying

Just build undulating or winding roads... See who speed.. sure wake up and drive properly.

(27-12-2021, 04:42 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Just build undulating or winding roads... See who speed.. sure wake up and drive properly.

Even with undulating and winding roads, those speedsters with  sports car will still drive like there is no tomorrow ...old  Habits die hard....... Angry crying

(27-12-2021, 04:41 PM)debono Wrote:  Drink driving and causing death is akin to second degree  murder and should  be punished as such, rich people notwithstanding...... Angry crying

In Taiwan, many rich people were able to get away. Especially in the past few years.

Guy was drunk and racing...watch the video.

But he is rich and get get good lawyer like Davinda Singh or Edwin Tong so should be okay.

https://youtu.be/E7RDlPkfWUg?t=4m50s

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Accidents can be avoid.. we need to bring more preventive to it.

(27-12-2021, 06:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Guy was drunk and racing...watch the video.

But he is rich and get get good lawyer like Davinda Sign or Edwin Tong so should be okay.

https://youtu.be/E7RDlPkfWUg?t=4m50s

how u know he is rich
name not out

(27-12-2021, 06:27 PM)Talent Wrote:  how u know he is rich
name not out

My apologies I actually based it on him driving Mercedes and can afford to crash it like that.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Should have caning build into the sentence then people will be scare and dont drink and drive,
Getting worse especially during holiday,, just fine jai and ban but other loved one gone,
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

[Image: 20211227-183020.jpg]

his analysis was wrong. all 3 lanes turn left, including the rightmost one.

my experience at that junction is that, when left turning into ave 10, cars on the leftmost lane tend to drive onto the middle lane and langga with cars there, and the middle lane tend to get onto the rightmost most lane, and those on the rightmost lane tend to hit the railings like what had happened

He was racing with a friend , not drunk.

This type of idiots a lot on the roads.
Photo 

These ppl have forgotten how devastating dat tp speeding incident was

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Dan : Do not feel sorry for crazy reckless drivers who die in accidents.

(27-12-2021, 06:47 PM)RichDad Wrote:  He was racing with a friend , not drunk.

This type of idiots a lot on the roads.

(27-12-2021, 06:53 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  These ppl have forgotten how devastating dat tp speeding incident was

Whether drunk or racing, the car that crashed into other cars is in danger to the motoring circles......The racing car not only damage the other car, but had caused lives to be lost......... Angry Mad

Victim of Tampines accident was an artiste who became a PHV driver due to loss of income.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/t...9-pandemic

Junction was a 90 degree left turn. For you to skid and cross divider railings and impact till car on the second lane of opposite road, my guesstimate is the car was speeding no less than 100km/h. Neither the road nor the car tyres is tuned for such. You can do this on the racing track that is specially built for such but never on public roads.

I really hope authorities can slap a heavy sentence of more than 4 years jail term and life time ban on driving and operating of any machines on this fellow.

Sillyporean vy rich, not scare fine 100K or jail 3 yrs,, just give 7 stroke of the cane into the sentence, the rest will be scare,
Like LKY last time, do to road bully,

Vandalism got caning, but causing death by reckless driving no caning, rubbish law,

(27-12-2021, 10:27 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Junction was a 90 degree left turn. For you to skid and cross divider railings and impact till car on the second lane of opposite road, my guesstimate is the car was speeding no less than 100km/h. Neither the road nor the car tyres is tuned for such. You can do this on the racing track that is specially mad for such but never on public roads.

I really hope authorities can slap a heavy sentence of more than 4 years jail term and life time ban on driving and operating of any machines on this fellow.

You are too kind …. at least 7 years and 24 durian husks up his ass.
The guy is trying to make a living …..

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-12-2021, 06:31 PM)victortan Wrote:  Should have caning build into the sentence then people will be scare and dont drink and drive,
Getting worse especially during holiday,, just fine jai and ban but other loved one gone,

The penalty for drink driving needs to be more stringent, to deter potential speedsters from committing this crime... Angry Thinking