Tampines accident: Man to be charged with 4 offences, including

Tampines accident: Man to be charged with 4 offences, including dangerous driving causing death.

https://cna.asia/3xQluJn

Still no name?

I thought the initial report indicated that a 42 yo female was the driver?!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Why is driver not named but victims have been named?

The suspect is already caught on camera and at the scene there is no question of naming thr wrong person ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Charge 4 offenses so?! Not as if they will let him serve his sentence separately, it’s always concurrently. So what’s the point of charging so many when he only serve one time.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(25-04-2024, 06:56 AM)winbig Wrote:  Still no name?

42 yo Ah bang.

(25-04-2024, 08:03 AM)Blin Wrote:  42 yo Ah bang.

Strum guitar and take ganja  Rolleyes

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

terrorism

Speeding above the limit is preventive but so far, no drastic measures were taken. But this Govt must be responsible for their inability to handle such cases, including Drink Driving. 

How many more road accidents must take  place? Did this Govt even do a simple data analysis when the salary of adults hve risen and the fines and jail term are not even enough nor benchmark at the 90%?
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Maybe not appropriate to disclose his identify, as his family sure kena harassments and threats.

(25-04-2024, 08:03 AM)Blin Wrote:  42 yo Ah bang.
How you know he is a Bang and not a Beng?     Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

That’s why I like Sgtalk. More common sense and logical views here. In other forums the members there senselessly braying for the white Merc driver’s blood.

Stupid right, they blame the Merc because he prevent the black Saab from overtaking. Saying the accident would have been prevented if the Merc had given way.

Any bang can tell you if you cannot overtake a car then you kuai kuai go behind.

Not cheong red light to show your anger and kill other peepur Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Only shows transport authority is waiting for green light to disclose the name of the driver. Unwritten rule to hold back if it's not a true bred sporean.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

(25-04-2024, 08:19 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Speeding above the limit is preventive but so far, no drastic measures were taken. But this Govt must be responsible for their inability to handle such cases, including Drink Driving. 

How many more road accidents must take  place? Did this Govt even do a simple data analysis when the salary of adults hve risen and the fines and jail term are not even enough nor benchmark at the 90%?

Agree. This guy should be caned.

(25-04-2024, 06:56 AM)winbig Wrote:  Still no name?
See video first, black car block the white car, double karma on black car driver...😟 1st warning then white car warned again pop big sound 2nd time, then 3rd times ✓black car driver kanned-ing kill two innocent folks..

Karma at play for this black car driver. Sleepy

knn hope the court give him the maximum sentences plus canning.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(25-04-2024, 08:19 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Maybe not appropriate to disclose his identify, as his family sure kena harassments and threats.

(25-04-2024, 08:20 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  How you know he is a Bang and not a Beng?     Thinking

name and photo big big in the news liao.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(25-04-2024, 11:10 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  name and photo big big in the news liao.

I want to see the photo of the Driver

42 Years- old wanting to kill himself, go ahead!

Now, the Court must freeze his 3 Assets ( House, car, Banking Account & investments) in SG and overseas

And the car insurance company has the right to withhold all his claims!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?