Tan Cheng Bock on Cold War with LKY

https://www.tiktok.com/@sgpowerlah/video...0503278856
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Singapore is like an aquarium to LKY. He likes it well-maintained and look good to his overseas visitors. A few fish die now and then doesn't matter to him. He can always buy more fish to add to the aquarium. He only needs a few star fish in the aquarium while the rest are dispensible.

TCB is the one who cares about the fish in the aquarium.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(29-01-2024, 10:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Singapore is like an aquarium to LKY. He likes it well-maintained and look good to his overseas visitors. A few fish die now and then doesn't matter to him. He can always buy more fish to add to the aquarium. He only needs a few star fish in the aquarium while the rest are dispensible.

Upz you 1 for this apt analogy. Along the way old emperor lost his mission statement of Singapore for Singaporeans unlike his pre-independent manifesto.

Sinpwn the country became Sinpwn Inc.  He no longer  governed like the leader of a people but CEO of a country where profits came before anything else. Ironically he did exactly like our former colonial masters . Papayas filled the role of the ruling class while the locals became 2nd class citizens.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

Singaporeans first or not is less of issue these days....

These days we feel like we are last...as the PAP bets big on importing foreigners.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-01-2024, 04:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Singaporeans first or not is less of issue these days....

These days we feel like we are last...as the PAP bets big on importing foreigners.

import FT to help increase GDP nothing wrong.

(29-01-2024, 10:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Singapore is like an aquarium to LKY. He likes it well-maintained and look good to his overseas visitors. A few fish die now and then doesn't matter to him. He can always buy more fish to add to the aquarium. He only needs a few star fish in the aquarium while the rest are dispensible.

Laugh, if can...LOL. Rotfl
[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]

LKY also has altercation with Ong teng cheong

Time to meet old fren...LOL. Rotfl
[Image: Screenshot-20240202-150602-Chrome.jpg]

(31-01-2024, 01:26 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  LKY also has altercation with Ong teng cheong
Not just only Honourable Ong, but, many more.

(02-02-2024, 05:09 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Not just only Honourable Ong, but, many more.

Our drunk president (former president)

(02-02-2024, 05:09 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Not just only Honourable Ong, but, many more.

Yes

singaporean do not know why PAP got 100% vote under LKY

because PAP has opposition credible leaders inside PAP

and LKY got all of them into PAP

to has it fight in a party than to have it fight outside

LKY learn more if they are in the same party

LKY learn nothing if they outside the party

a country works better  if you have opposition within a party

today PAP is all yes minister no more opposite that why singapore PAP do not get 100% vote like LKY did