Tan Kin Lian addresses concerns over his Facebook posts about 'pretty' girls

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ts-3712586

must be pro pap supporters job LOL, this one already donkey years back.

TKL always active on social media also talk about his forest city condo , go JB blah blah
[+] 4 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Looking at pretty girls from married men point of view is not a crime... Laughing

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(21-08-2023, 01:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ts-3712586

TKL always active on social media also talk about his forest city condo , go JB blah blah

What they do has no effect on me. The very first day I have already made up my mind

(21-08-2023, 01:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ts-3712586

Yup yup he even got CB voice inside head also predict what to do. Very powerful don't play play.

OH NO .... if he sits at the start of the parliamentary year .... all old aunties no pretty girls ..... he sure fall asleep

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(21-08-2023, 01:52 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Looking at pretty girls from married men point of view is not a crime... Laughing
Indeed maybe after that hide in toilet and you know lar...

(21-08-2023, 02:06 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  OH NO .... if he sits at the start of the parliamentary year .... all old aunties no pretty girls ..... he sure fall asleep
😱 😱 then Istana how???? Rotfl Rotfl Big Grin

Which normal man dun like to see pretty girls ? WTF...
[+] 2 users Like *天哥*'s post

(21-08-2023, 02:11 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  😱 😱 then Istana how???? Rotfl Rotfl Big Grin

Maybe he will request the change of servants to this ...... presidential previlge 

[Image: Maid-Costume-Bow-Lace-Panty-Apron-Dress-...ween-3.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

Some kkj here will say Sentinel dun like to see pretty girls

Dun want to name names, give them some privacy

LOL
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Chu Pak Jia

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

At least I fully respect President Tan Kin Lian who is frank and open about his views and inclinations...better than some PAP act like gentleman later suddenly got affairs exposed in Parliament.

Good to catch them and exposed them to the ladies , I am sure some from this group of "gentlemen" last time sure got criticize me to my female school mates for being a rich playboy and stay away from me . True story. PUI !
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(21-08-2023, 02:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Some kkj here will say Sentinel dun like to see pretty girls

Dun want to name names, give them some privacy

LOL

ignore them la...they have mental problem
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(21-08-2023, 02:16 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Maybe he will request the change of servants to this ...... presidential previlge 

[Image: Maid-Costume-Bow-Lace-Panty-Apron-Dress-...ween-3.jpg]

His campaign slogan shall make alternation liao ...

More chance to beo Chio bu with thrust from behind
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

This morning I woke up and have a very strong feeling both in my kkj and my third eye....

I see Tan Kin Lian to be the next President ! Huat arh !

(21-08-2023, 02:27 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  At least  I fully respect President Tan Kin Lian who is frank and open about his views and inclinations...better than some PAP act like gentleman later suddenly got affairs exposed in Parliament.

Good to catch them and exposed them to the ladies , I am sure some from this group of "gentlemen" last time sure got criticize me to my female school mates for being a rich playboy and stay away from me . True story. PUI !

(21-08-2023, 02:28 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  ignore them la...they have mental problem

You must support him gao gao how much in your bank account. Please give them to TKL 
[Image: IMG-20230821-090231.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Just like me cheekopekman lah! Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like cheekopekman's post