Tan Kin Lian massive profits in Tesla....

[Image: kKYJtRC.jpg]

He bought 500 shares at 605 total cost $302,500

Tesla has 5 for 1 stock split.

Means he has 2500 shares of Tesla. Each share is 1160
Total is $2,900,000

Profit US $2.6M . .Nice!!!!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-11-2021, 05:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: kKYJtRC.jpg]

He bought 500 shares at 605 total cost $302,500

Tesla has 5 for 1 stock split.

Means he has 2500 shares of Tesla. Each share is 1160
Total is  $2,900,000

Profit US $2.6M . .Nice!!!!

That’s it, we should all buy some and make 10x in 2 years’ time

[Image: kKYJtRC.jpg]
For every one of such success stories of "I was confident about .....",
there are far more silent wipe-outs that we will never hear about .........

By the way, USD300,000 for a man of his wealth is peanut!

(03-11-2021, 06:44 PM)JQK Wrote:  [Image: kKYJtRC.jpg]
For every one of such success stories of "I was confident about .....",
there are far more silent wipe-outs that we will never hear about .........

By the way, USD300,000 for a man of his wealth is peanut!

No wonder he is able to lose $48,000 as a deposit for the elected president post.... Cool

Only those with money will win big as for those poor one how can afford to buy 500 shares at 605 even 20 lots also problem.

It is pure luck. Tesla doesn't deserve this price and there's no reason at all that he's confident in the company. Price could as easily have gone south.

(03-11-2021, 06:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It is pure luck. Tesla doesn't deserve this price and there's no reason at all that he's confident in the company. Price could as easily have gone south.

I wish him all the best.... Clapping

(03-11-2021, 07:04 PM)debono Wrote:  I wish him all the best.... Clapping

I wish him all the best too, but my point is that we should not look at someone's success and think that we can similarly achieve that. Each one of us has our own luck.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Ah Lian was GM of ntuc income. They have their own funds to invest so he probably got good info and research resources.

Money to him has no meaning liao at this age. It is the challenge of getting it right.

(03-11-2021, 07:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I wish him all the best too, but my point is that we should not look at someone's success and think that we can similarly achieve that. Each one of us has our own luck.

You are right. This one is better...

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news...nu-2021-10

(03-11-2021, 07:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I wish him all the best too, but my point is that we should not look at someone's success and think that we can similarly achieve that. Each one of us has our own luck.

I agree with your comments... Clapping

(03-11-2021, 06:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It is pure luck. Tesla doesn't deserve this price and there's no reason at all that he's confident in the company. Price could as easily have gone south.

I think.like u that's why I have not made a cent in Tesla...

Hope I can  have some luck in future

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-11-2021, 07:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think.like u that's why I have not made a cent in Tesla...

Hope I can  have some luck in future

There is another coming trillion stock.

NVDA

Smile

it's like someone boh tak chek but later becum a multi millionaire. there's nothing to learn from him.

2.6m profit is provided he held all the way till now, like Leo koguan did. Most people won't have the guts to continue holding.