Tan SL- raise Retirement Age

Bad mentorship from JoTeo can only WAYANG? 

Raise Retirement & Re- Employment Age.

What does it mean, what does it imply, what good jobs are there for elderly . . . .

And why again, the fcking Tripartite when Union does not even represent us? 

[Image: Tan-SL-Retirement-age-raised-to-65-years-old-Nov-21.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Raising retirement age is useless as the old will still get retrenched and unable to find job. Controlling the influx of FT and FW should be a better solution.
[+] 2 users Like Instinct's post

Cannot the old gets weaker and weaker
left those that survive the poisoning.
The sign is "i can't breathe."
check check and check the blood
monitor PH starting with the blood at 7.4

(02-11-2021, 11:04 AM)Instinct Wrote:  Raising retirement age is useless as the old will still get retrenched and unable to find job. Controlling the influx of FT and FW should be a better solution.

No need to reach old lah, once you hit 35 to 40 and if your salary is too high and if your job function can be replaced then bye bye anytime.
[+] 1 user Likes NoActionTalkOnly's post

(02-11-2021, 11:10 AM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  No need to reach old lah, once you hit 35 to 40 and if your salary is too high and if your job function can be replaced then bye bye anytime.

Raising retirement age is for the old to take up jobs like security guards, cleaners, dishwasher, etc. With more FT and FW accepting lower pay, you stand no chance when you are retrenched at 35-40

Keep Shifting the goal post...Song Boh!
Next may change the cpf payout age from 65 to 67.....?

Pay high salary to let them suka suka kick the can down the road.
Never ask them to improve yet they keep falling back.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(02-11-2021, 10:50 AM)Ola Wrote:  Bad mentorship from JoTeo can only WAYANG? 

Raise Retirement & Re- Employment Age.

What does it mean, what does it imply, what good jobs are there for elderly . . . .

And why again, the fcking Tripartite when Union does not even represent us? 

[Image: Tan-SL-Retirement-age-raised-to-65-years-old-Nov-21.png]

This ONLY Obviously Work Inside their public sectors , stat boards because their wages, bonus just take from Public funds.
Look , they just got usual Mid year Bonus July , soon year end despite economics still not good due to Covi19 whereas in Private sectors, a lot close , or can't pay their workers don't mention bonus.

Is totally unworkable if you compare between Public sectors Vs Private sectors.

Private sectors in order to pay workers wages bonus is about PROFITS , if a company hire many workers already in their 70s how effective etc ? next have to see which industries.

Still remember last time Gov brag Retire by 55 with your CPF ???
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

My friend's mother has been jobless from 49 years old to now, around 54 years old . . .and still jobless.

Tan SL should create the correct jobs so that citizens can work when they are strong and fit. Why wait until they LKK then "ACT kind" to let them work as cleaners?

Is it for Foreigners like Jac Lau to be Hawker Cleaners at 70 years old?

Jac Lau will be a happy hawker center cleaner because PAP created the lousy job for him.

But my friend's mother?

(02-11-2021, 12:13 PM)Ola Wrote:  My friend's mother has been jobless from 49 years old to now, around  54 years old . . .and still jobless.

Tan SL should create the correct jobs so that citizens can work when they are strong and fit. Why wait until they LKK then "ACT kind" to let them work as cleaners?

Is it for Foreigners like Jac Lau to be Hawker Cleaners at 70 years old?

Jac Lau will be a happy hawker center cleaner because PAP created the lousy job for him.

But my friend's mother?

At age 50, you are neither not here nor there, therefore it is very difficult to get employed once kenna retrenched. It is very difficult for the 50 year old to learn new trade. It is hard to teach old dogs new trick..... crying

That means can only withdraw all your ordinary cpf account at 70????

8Umbrella Umbrella

(02-11-2021, 12:22 PM)debono Wrote:  At age 50, you are neither not here nor there, therefore it is very difficult to get employed once kenna retrenched. It is very difficult for the 50 year old to learn new trade. It is hard to teach old dogs new trick..... crying

This is the Difference I mention between Public sectors/ Stat boards VS Private sector.

Ha if you have tender with public sector go see their people, tons of 50s, 60s staffs why never get retrench etc? Because their wages bonus are from Public funds, Whereas in Private sectors , are about Profits no profits how to pay workers wages even bonus.

(02-11-2021, 12:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is the Difference I mention between Public sectors/ Stat boards VS Private sector.

Ha if you have tender with public sector go see their people, tons of 50s, 60s staffs why never get retrench etc? Because their wages bonus are from Public funds, Whereas in Private sectors , are about Profits no profits how to pay workers wages even bonus.

For the private sector it is all about profits, on how much they make for the company. But for those in civil service it is an "iron bowl".... crying

(02-11-2021, 12:22 PM)debono Wrote:  At age 50, you are neither not here nor there, therefore it is very difficult to get employed once kenna retrenched. It is very difficult for the 50 year old to learn new trade. It is hard to teach old dogs new trick..... crying

That is why JoTeo's Skills Conversion is not effective.

How to make HR Director switch to a Engineer with 80% pay cut?

CPF arr.
U will receive a letter when the monthly stipends end like mine 84
B4 reaching Konkong pl remove me from here.

(02-11-2021, 12:51 PM)Ola Wrote:  That is why JoTeo's Skills Conversion is not effective.

How to make HR Director switch to a Engineer with 80% pay cut?

It is possible for an engineer to become a HR manager, but it is not possible for a HR manager to become an engineer..... Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

If you work to 70 and can live to 95 still okay.

But if you die before 70...you never get to retire.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-11-2021, 11:24 AM)Instinct Wrote:  Raising retirement age is for the old to take up jobs like security guards, cleaners, dishwasher, etc. With more FT and FW accepting lower pay, you stand no chance when you are retrenched at 35-40
Actually hor security guard job for those 50 60 even 70 with reasonable health can understand working English not bad leh with overtime can hit 3k per month about 100 per day especially if can get those aircon office working conditions is ok leh maybe almost nobody disturb also available if lucky?

(02-11-2021, 12:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you work to 70 and can live to 95 still okay.

But if you die before 70...you never get to retire.

With the Covid-19 viruses roaming around us, many may succumb to it when they are in their mid sixties or early seventies ......therefore it is important to want to retire early, lest they die on the job. They had contributed to our economy, and they deserve to enjoy the fruits of their labour.  The Japanese elderly are mostly going on tours after their retirement, and they visit places of interest around the world....That should be our journey too... Laughing

The world class parliament is not the best where they cannot boast to allow all locals to retire happily at 60 years old.

Seems that are just too mediocre.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(02-11-2021, 12:50 PM)debono Wrote:  For the private sector it is all about profits, on how much they make for the company. But for those in civil service it is an "iron bowl".... crying

That why, this is why they set rule what retire till 70 is EASY for themself as civil servants.
LOOK they can just as usual take their July Mid year bonus the civil servants soon year end
how about those In Private sector? got job already can good still talk about bonus ???

Shocking. Better address jobs availability for people above 50's first, then increase retirement age.
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(02-11-2021, 03:09 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Shocking. Better address jobs availability for people above 50's first, then increase retirement age.

That is a good suggestion..... Clapping

He should raise his own retirement age with low pay like $1.5k a month.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

He should collect cardboard during free time to exercise also.

(02-11-2021, 04:50 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He should collect cardboard during free time to exercise also.

I can sense sarcasm in your thread.... nudie

(02-11-2021, 11:04 AM)Instinct Wrote:  Raising retirement age is useless as the old will still get retrenched and unable to find job. Controlling the influx of FT and FW should be a better solution.

still don't get it meh ?

raise retirement age 1st = then defer CPF payout age lor

(02-11-2021, 05:04 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  still don't get it meh ?

raise retirement age 1st = then defer CPF payout age lor

I don't know how " stupid " for some. Claim top up max SA in future become Millionaire.
HELLO if so true , you will not see any elderly out there work or people struggle
Everyone official retire as Millionaire.

(02-11-2021, 05:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't know how " stupid " for some. Claim top up max SA in future become Millionaire.
HELLO if so true , you will not see any elderly out there work or people struggle
Everyone official retire as Millionaire.

As a monthly paid employee, it is very hard to save one million dollars, either in a commercial bank or in CPF.... Smile

(02-11-2021, 12:55 PM)debono Wrote:  It is possible for an engineer to become a HR manager, but it is not possible for a HR manager to become an engineer..... Laughing

That is why JoTeo is a natural born idiot.

Why should any work pass be issued for any NON- Technical jobs and especially, if those are not even HoD of a Dept with more than 10 in that same profession within the Organization.

Tan SL should remove 500 Foreign HR in Singapore ( based on linkedin) and apologize on behalf for mistakes made by JoTeo.

5354 been jobless for 20yrs

he fark till now useless