The Beijing Winter Olympics kitchen is empty, and robots cook and deliver meals!

all these moronic commie dogs here, created how many threads to name calling me, reflect they are real panic & I hit all the nail on their lies & BS. Only fool waste time with these hooligans, they look for fight here everyday if you have opposite views.
These dogs lick balls here day & night, spam new threads to worship their master, also to brainwash brainless here.
all these communist sources of BS video & news, bark their news like truth & fact, 1 drawing & plan, they can bark till like mass production without problems to con morons here & globally.

掉链子!冬奥汉堡机器人首日出故障!

掉链子!冬奥汉堡机器人首日出故障!

(02-02-2022, 09:12 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic commie dogs here, created how many threads to name calling me, reflect they are real panic & I hit all the nail on their lies & BS. Only fool waste time with these hooligans, they look for fight here everyday if you have opposite views.
These dogs lick balls here day & night, spam new threads to worship their master, also to brainwash brainless here.
all these communist sources of BS video & news, bark their news like truth & fact, 1 drawing & plan, they can bark till like mass production without problems to con morons here & globally.

掉链子!冬奥汉堡机器人首日出故障!

掉链子!冬奥汉堡机器人首日出故障!

It goes to show how stupid u r sucking angmo coks. Your mother never teach u ah? Laughing