政府推出新计划 未来三个月招聘700多科技人才

政府推出新计划 未来三个月招聘700多科技人才

https://bit.ly/3EBq6ml

To soften tech sector retrench wave?

Major tech companies are retrencbing staffs liao still go tech?likely end up fighting jobs with ex IT staffs and new grads.

Go Govtech and enjoy FANG like salary.. Really sucker to Sinkie tax payers.

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(26-11-2022, 09:05 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Major tech companies are retrencbing staffs liao still go tech?likely end up fighting jobs with ex IT staffs and new grads.

Actually they should have done this earlier lah, actually many countries already started doing over the last 2 years with some go as further back few years ago. Maybe our higher mortals still have wet dream about CCP's open up policy so wait until winnie had full power liao then start to wait up and so late to the party.

Don't forget that ish not just lich\elite AT are lun-ing from AT land, many companies be it AT or foreign owned are doing same. Though most maybe moving only to CECA land and vietnam, but no doubt some may choose some other countries in SEA to setup their new factories or regional HQ one. Red dot may not be cost effective enough to attract those sweat shop type of businesses, but to the tech based and\or clean type of industry, red dot's lower corporate taxes, political & social stability\security and largely educated populace may still be an attractive enough factor to drew these businesses in.

Beside some CCP owned tech companies wanted to avoid international ban and sanction, may want to go aboard to wash clean clean and then restart a new business to disguise itself as a non-CCP affiliated\controlled foreign company instead, and tiagong red dot ish a very favorable location for them to do so one. So not surprise they will come here too to create more income opportunities for sinkie lah. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

A few months to get 700 人才?? The 人才 definition must be very loose..

Warren Buffet is a 人才, Bill Gates is a 人才, Elon Musk is a 人才, cat and dog is also a 人才...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..