A Ramshackle Bridge US Bridge vs 111 Billion Provided to Ukraine

[Image: 498-DA3-FA-5-E80-44-DB-A567-C65-C163035-A5.png]

[Image: CBCB3-EA5-E4-D5-4370-89-DE-59-C35-B72-CC4-B.png]

How cum hairless dogs aka 无毛羊狗 duno about such things?

(02-03-2023, 11:15 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How cum hairless dogs aka 无毛羊狗 duno about such things?

This kind of bridges are still in use? the U.S. garment has no money to repair or build a new one?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

They might start a war to destroy china's infrastructures so there's nothing to compare and theirs dun look so bad

If Zelensky moses Ukraine and the security landscape changes snd US will have to cough out trillions to handle an emboldened Putin.

The logic stated jn this thread is stupid...China has poverty in its rural areas yet finds money to go and build aircraft carriers and burn off billions jn military exercises.

Any Biden has already pushed through trillions infrastructure and support packages for the American people so the assertion is not even truthful.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-03-2023, 11:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If Zelensky moses Ukraine and the security landscape changes snd US will have to cough out trillions to handle an emboldened Putin.

The logic stated jn this thread is stupid...China has poverty in its rural areas yet finds money to go and build aircraft carriers and burn off billions jn military exercises.

Any Biden has already pushed through trillions  infrastructure and support packages for the American people so the assertion is not even truthful.

Chinese garment has lots of money to do all the mega infrastructure projects to improve people’s life, military budget is less than 1% of the GDP, but the U.S. garment is deep in debts, US  national debt broke historic high of 31 trillion, all the money they spend are borrowed from other countries such as China, Japan and the EU. The U.S. military budget is huge, more than 2% of its GDP, it has conducted military exercises frequently around the world, the upcoming one will be in the middle east. Why does the U.S. garment spends so much on war games but never takes care of own people’s well-being. The infrastructure projects Biden approved is laughable, it is so small comparing to the mega projects China has completed. And the U.S. is super slow, it will take them 20 years to build a new highway or bridge while China can complete it within 2 years.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post