Why Singpass app cannot update marital status in my insurance policy profile?

Very sus leh....like if I die, my spouse cannot get money because marital status is still "single".

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(17-07-2024, 08:48 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Very sus leh....like if I die, my spouse cannot get money because marital status is still "single".

Have to make a nomination

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(17-07-2024, 10:16 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Have to make a nomination

Very troublesome making nomination, need 2 witnesses' signatures!

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(17-07-2024, 10:24 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Very troublesome making nomination, need 3 witnesses' signatures!

Still u need to do it

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(17-07-2024, 08:48 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Very sus leh....like if I die, my spouse cannot get money because marital status is still "single".

just make sure you don't die before your spouse loh ? Laughing

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

The Insurance Company staffs can be the witnesses.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(17-07-2024, 11:19 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  The Insurance Company staffs can be the witnesses.

Prudential cannot leh...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(17-07-2024, 11:51 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you married is you daiji not govt.

Singpass is not your personal aid.

But my Singpass got marital status!

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(17-07-2024, 01:05 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  But my Singpass got marital status!

Even your cpf needs your nominations with Singpass login.
If married your cpf auto goes to wife unless want to split it

☝️

(17-07-2024, 01:17 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Even your cpf needs your nominations with Singpass login.
If married your cpf auto goes to wife unless want to split it

Question is why insurance no auto?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(17-07-2024, 01:33 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Question is why insurance no auto?

Ya loh don’t know why

☝️

wahhh lau

you married GAY of course lah

(17-07-2024, 01:36 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  wahhh lau

you married GAY of course lah

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(17-07-2024, 11:44 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Prudential cannot leh...

Prudential can. Two of their staffs were witness to my nomination.

Same for CPF.

(17-07-2024, 01:56 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Prudential can. Two of their staffs were witness to my nomination.

Same for CPF.

But I dunno them, you mean nominate through agent? Can nominate online without notify agent?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(17-07-2024, 02:18 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  But I dunno them, you mean nominate through agent? Can nominate online without notify agent?

Not thru' your agent. Go down personally to Prudential Insurance H.O around Marina Bay Financial Centre. Go to the counter and tell them u want to nominate beneficiary. Tell them you don't have witness. They will get two of their staffs to attest to the nomination. You need not know the witnesses personally. You will get copy if the nomination with the name if the witnesses bearing Prudential Co name and address stamped against the name of witnesses.

(17-07-2024, 03:37 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Not thru' your agent. Go down personally to Prudential Insurance H.O around Marina Bay Financial Centre. Go to the counter and tell them u want to nominate beneficiary. Tell them you don't have witness. They will get two of their staffs to attest to the nomination. You need not know the witnesses personally. You will get copy if the nomination with the name if the witnesses bearing Prudential Co name and address stamped against the name of witnesses.

Just googled this about insurance not having any nomination...

Q:What if I have not made any nomination?

A:The claim proceeds will be paid to your Proper Claimant or legal representatives of your estate, in accordance with the Insurance Act.
Before making payment to a Proper Claimant, we will make reasonable enquiries to check if the deceased was married and had children. A Proper Claimant is usually the deceased's immediate family member (e.g. spouse, parent, child or sibling). The Proper Claimant can also be the executor of a will or the administrator of the deceased’s estate.

So end of the day, money will still give to spouse aka Proper Claimant even without nomination. Am I right?
So no need to make any nomination if my wife is still my legal wife right? Thinking

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(17-07-2024, 03:47 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Just googled this about insurance not having any nomination...

Q:What if I have not made any nomination?

A:The claim proceeds will be paid to your Proper Claimant or legal representatives of your estate, in accordance with the Insurance Act.
Before making payment to a Proper Claimant, we will make reasonable enquiries to check if the deceased was married and had children. A Proper Claimant is usually the deceased's immediate family member (e.g. spouse, parent, child or sibling). The Proper Claimant can also be the executor of a will or the administrator of the deceased’s estate.

So end of the day, money will still give to spouse aka Proper Claimant even without nomination. Am I right?
So no need to make any nomination if my wife is still my legal wife right? Thinking

Make sense.  I should think so. Unless u want to nominate multiple benes

(17-07-2024, 04:08 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Make sense.  I should think so. Unless u want to nominate multiple benes

That's why they were saying this new nomination thingy is for mistresses with mangoes... Rotfl

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!